Ratings for Dr. James` R. Eisenmenger

Doesn't accept patients who have taken ani-depressants in the past.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

been going to him for years I think he is a great doctor. I worked with him around 20 years ago, he is my favorite at SEMC. He always take time to ask questions but also listens.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I spent many, many, months searching for a doctor. I met Dr. E. and knew he was the one. When you see him, it seems as if time stops. You are the only thing that matters in the world. He not only treats your illness, he has a conversation with you. You leave feeling that your doctor has an interest in you as a whole. Not that he sees you as a body with a defect that needs to be corrected.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Eisenmenger has been my primary care physician for about 15 years. I moved recently, but will always make the trip across town to see him when I need a doctor - he is intelligent, caring and insightful. You know that you are being heard and getting the best care possible when visiting Dr. Eisenmenger. He takes whatever time is necessary to treat you, and that is why he may get lower marks for promptness from some patients. That's not a bad thing in my book - I'd rather not be rushed out of the office before having my questions answered! I hope Dr. Eisenmenger enjoys a very long and happy practice here in Louisville.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

He's the best, I can't imagine going to another doctor. He really looks at lifestyle and how that impacts general health. He KNOWS his patients.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Wonderful doctor - so nice - always listens to me and answers all my questions. Very caring. He has been my doctor for 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2005

I love him he is so gentle and he answers your questions that you may have. He is also very nice and will talk to you about anything and give you a straight answer. He has been my doctor for 11 years now.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2005

Dr. James` R. Eisenmenger's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare