Ratings for Dr. Michael Trac

Dr.Trac is a great dentist. I had implants and he explained everything in great detail. Dr. Trac is a perfectionist. He was very gentle through the procedure and followed up that evening to see how I was feeling. His office staff is very friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about implants. I am smiling with confidence for the first time in many years.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This doctor is a joke. I almost died twice within a two year span due to a surgery he preformed. I now have more problems then ever because he was more concerned with getting a very large amount of money from me then my actual well being. He has cost me now over $35,000 worth of work because of greed. I have had over 10 other dentists and orthodontic specialists see me since all of this started, and each one has summed up the same concept. He butchered my mouth. I actually just had a doctor tell me my jaw has been fractured like I have been hit in the face with a baseball bat. The only trauma I've ever had was Dr. Trac's surgery. I would never recommend him to anyone. In fact, a lot of people have watched me suffer due to his incompetence and greed.

Submitted June 28, 2017

I have had the pleasure of preforming my implant surgery. This can be a challenging experience but with amazing staff coupled with Dr Trac's approach puts you right at ease. The first people you meet Agnes and Crystal who set the tone of your visit being very pleasant and at the same time efficient. Dr Trac takes the time to go through the total procedure(s) in detail and more than wiling to answer any questions and / or concerns. The morning following my surgery I received a call Dr. Trac (this was in a Saturday ) to see how I was doing. I could hardly believe this but speaks to the level and care you receive. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Trace and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Trac for about 14 years and always received fantastic service. He is a doctor who truly cares about his patients, uses the latest procedures and technology, follow up calls even on weekends, etc. The staff are always amazing and friendly. I recommend Michael to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Have always had professional and pain free service from Dr Trac. The receptionists and assistants are friendly and helpful with all my concerns. I highly recommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Alright, let's be real. I have dentist anxiety when I've never seen a particular dentist before. Lucky me, Michael and his team are great! Everything was explained as they worked on my teeth and most importantly they all have a GREAT sense of humour.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

We have been Dr.Trac patients for many years and always received excellent service from him and his staff. We already recommended him to our friends.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Excellent doctor, excellent staff, the front end desk ladies are very professional... a pleasure to go to this office at Chinook tower every single visit! Highly recommend this office and Dr Michael Trac and his associate to everyone seeking superior dental care. Impressive customer service, beautiful clinic!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have had a lot of work done by Dr. Trac, braces and 2 implants with great results. Dr. Trac is very knowledgeable and keeps up with latest test new technology and procedures. Good after surgery care with phone calls over the weekend. However, I am disappointed that he no longer does general dentistry. My first 'minor' dental work with one of his associates has left a lot to be desired. I am not satisfied with what has happened to me. I think, I will be shopping around for a general dentistry office soon. I will still use Dr. Trac for major procedures and recommend people to him. Great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have had a crown for 25 years and have had to deal with it breaking or needing something several times over that period. Dr. Trac is by far the best dentist I have seen in that time. His staff is incredible and the clinic is clean and bright. I can't say enough about them.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016