Ratings for Dr. John Graham

Excellent Demeanor and Skills. The Nurse wasn't nice and just because I asked a medical question about my procedure, she sarcastically said "Do you want to do this or not"? Blamed me for not bringing a hair tie. After the procedure seemed irritated that I momentarily forgot to throw my gown in the hamper. My husband asked a question about how long I would be, she said "it's Minor Surgery Sir"! Then proceeded to complain that. She wanted to get out of there, because she didn't get paid to stay longer. Dr. Graham was superb!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Definitely one of the best. He just performed laparoscopic surgery on me to remove some adhesions from my abdominal cavity and was every bit the professional from beginning to end, including calling my partner at 2am when my surgery ended to let him know how it went and that he could come back to the hospital. We never felt out of the loop or like we weren't fully informed. Truly top notch.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Would highly recommend Dr Graham, he was incredibly knowledgable and got right to the point. I had a massive galactocele with a large abscess, and he removed it. After waiting around for weeks on trying to get something resolved he wasted no time. Great manners and lots of knowledge I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Graham by my family doctor. He did. Laparoscopy repair for two hernias. He explained the procedure in lay terms and what to expect. He came to see me after surgery to see how I was doing. He is a very professional and polite gentleman. His bedside manner would be hard to match. Excellent surgeon. I give him top marks. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Doctor GRAHAM did a lobectomy on me in May 2014, he is a great doctor and I look forward to a long and happy life , as a result. I trust him with my life.and recommend anyone going through this procedure talk to him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr Graham is a wonderful doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. I am extremely lucky to have had him as part of my breast cancer team. I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. John Graham is such a wonderful man. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good Surgeon!! Truly one of the best....

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Very personable, doesn't rush you and explains things in a clear and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. Graham performed my appendectomy way back in 2006 at Rockyview. I am grateful to this day that he was able to complete the procedure laparoscopically so that I have no visible scaring and a rapid recovery. I was back at work a day later and able to complete a 320 km bike tour 6 days later. He was very upfront with information.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I went to emergency and was diagnosed with possible small bowel obstruction, fortunately for me I did not require surgery. I found Dr Graham to be very polite, respectful and unpretentious. Dr Graham advised me that he was going to refer me to another doctor for more testing.I was assured it would not take much time.I followed up with his office after 1 month and was advised they had forgotten to complete the referral.Still awaiting referral which is very stressful considering I still don't know what is wrong and don't want to experience the same pain as before.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013