Ratings for Dr. John Graham

Dr. Graham is fantastic. I saw him for an emergency bowel obstruction surgery two weeks after an appendectomy. He managed to calm my panicky parents and boyfriend within minutes and when I saw him for my follow up 4 weeks later remembered little details that they mentioned to him. He's genuinely a doctor that cares about his patients and it shows.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I can't rate this physician as I unfortunately was unable to meet with him. I can however rate my experience in dealing with his office staff, of which I am incredibly unimpressed. I have a bowel obstruction and it is for this reason I was referred to this Dr. by my family physician. I made arrangements to take the day off work to meet with Dr. Graham and with less than 24hrs to go before the appointment, I received a call from a clerk at his office stating that the doctor would not be seeing me snd that I am to connect with another surgeon through my family doctor, or present to emergency. So here I am, bowel obstruction making my life less than stellar, and being told to go elsewhere. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent Demeanor and Skills. The Nurse wasn't nice and just because I asked a medical question about my procedure, she sarcastically said "Do you want to do this or not"? Blamed me for not bringing a hair tie. After the procedure seemed irritated that I momentarily forgot to throw my gown in the hamper. My husband asked a question about how long I would be, she said "it's Minor Surgery Sir"! Then proceeded to complain that. She wanted to get out of there, because she didn't get paid to stay longer. Dr. Graham was superb!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Definitely one of the best. He just performed laparoscopic surgery on me to remove some adhesions from my abdominal cavity and was every bit the professional from beginning to end, including calling my partner at 2am when my surgery ended to let him know how it went and that he could come back to the hospital. We never felt out of the loop or like we weren't fully informed. Truly top notch.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Would highly recommend Dr Graham, he was incredibly knowledgable and got right to the point. I had a massive galactocele with a large abscess, and he removed it. After waiting around for weeks on trying to get something resolved he wasted no time. Great manners and lots of knowledge I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Graham by my family doctor. He did. Laparoscopy repair for two hernias. He explained the procedure in lay terms and what to expect. He came to see me after surgery to see how I was doing. He is a very professional and polite gentleman. His bedside manner would be hard to match. Excellent surgeon. I give him top marks. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Doctor GRAHAM did a lobectomy on me in May 2014, he is a great doctor and I look forward to a long and happy life , as a result. I trust him with my life.and recommend anyone going through this procedure talk to him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr Graham is a wonderful doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. I am extremely lucky to have had him as part of my breast cancer team. I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. John Graham is such a wonderful man. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good Surgeon!! Truly one of the best....

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Very personable, doesn't rush you and explains things in a clear and friendly manner.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014