Ratings for Dr. Erik Klein

The one man I could literally not live without! I was nervous about going to a chiropractor, but after all else failed, I went to Dr. Klein. I could have saved myself a lot of pain if I’d gone sooner.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Klein went above and beyond in figuring out my complex pain problem. I could feel that he genuinely wanted to help so much so that he even took extra courses to help me in another approach. He was genuine in directing me to other appropriate healthcare disciplines that I would not have found on my own. He helped immensely in dealing with my disability insurance company when they were going to deny my claim. I would be in a terrible way within my chronic pain condition without what developed from Dr. Klein’s compassion.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

My family Dr. Did not recommend neck manipulation. However I had full confidence in Dr.Kleins knowledge,and of so many alternative treatments.. He did not rush and used laser as well as other muscle relieving techniques. Awesome relief.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I've had neck pain for 20 years. Massage and physio did nothing. He poked and prodded and now I have virtually no pain. It's simply incredible.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I am extremely pleased with this practice. Staff are all kind and efficient ..understanding of scheduling . Dr. Klein has helped me several times. From dealing with vertigo to severe shoulder pain.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Receptionist is often very quick with me and not very friendly. Otherwise everyone’s lovely. Dr Klein is amazing. 10/10 recommend him. He found the source and fixed pain I was having that previous chiropractors didn’t even acknowledge. Doubled my PR for squats and leg press after one visit, having being told by other drs I’d never be able to do squats again. LOVEHIM

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. He has been very accommadating with me when I have been injured.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Klein. I have been seeing him for a couple years due to a history of back pain due to injuries and from the construction work I do. Sometimes I wince and moan going up the stairs to his office door and then feel like I could jump them in a single bound on the way out after a treatment. He is always very cheerful and personable and has many exercises and stretches for me to do to help prevent problems. I can't recommend Dr Klein enough.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

After having chronic abdominal pain for many years. Family Dr. Can only do do much. Diagnosed hiatal hernia.... Decided to try Dr.Klein. He explained his treatment with manual therapy,breathing exercises,and acupuncture. Have noticed significant relief of symptoms. Recommended highly for his knowledge..

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Was getting icepick headaches after having surgery in my throat to remove cancer. One appt and they're gone. I go back about once a year for my yearly "tune up". Dr.Klein works wonders

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017