Ratings for Dr. Erik Klein

I am extremely pleased with this practice. Staff are all kind and efficient ..understanding of scheduling . Dr. Klein has helped me several times. From dealing with vertigo to severe shoulder pain.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Receptionist is often very quick with me and not very friendly. Otherwise everyone’s lovely. Dr Klein is amazing. 10/10 recommend him. He found the source and fixed pain I was having that previous chiropractors didn’t even acknowledge. Doubled my PR for squats and leg press after one visit, having being told by other drs I’d never be able to do squats again. LOVEHIM

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. He has been very accommadating with me when I have been injured.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Klein. I have been seeing him for a couple years due to a history of back pain due to injuries and from the construction work I do. Sometimes I wince and moan going up the stairs to his office door and then feel like I could jump them in a single bound on the way out after a treatment. He is always very cheerful and personable and has many exercises and stretches for me to do to help prevent problems. I can't recommend Dr Klein enough.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

After having chronic abdominal pain for many years. Family Dr. Can only do do much. Diagnosed hiatal hernia.... Decided to try Dr.Klein. He explained his treatment with manual therapy,breathing exercises,and acupuncture. Have noticed significant relief of symptoms. Recommended highly for his knowledge..

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Was getting icepick headaches after having surgery in my throat to remove cancer. One appt and they're gone. I go back about once a year for my yearly "tune up". Dr.Klein works wonders

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I did physio for six months and Erik looked at it in a new way and I was almost perfect after one visit. After 4 visits I was PR ing my bench, all after thinking I was done lifting for good. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Klein treats his patients with incredible compassion and meticulous precision. As a professional athlete, I have been treated by a plethora of practitioners, and I want testify that Dr. Klein is one of the best I’ve worked with. His holistic and movement-oriented practice translates to care that considers every aspect of a person’s health—Dr. Klein considers not just the physical, but the mental and emotional too. I cannot think of a practitioner more committed to their patients and enthusiastic about the profession. We have worked together for over four years now, and he has treated me for herniated spinal discs, migraines, tendonitis, and everything in between. Dr. Klein is a total gem, and I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Phenomenal. Magical. The absolute best bar none.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

After a few treatments I am happy to report I have yet to have another migraine, my range if motion in my back is much improved and my overall posture and comfort above anything it has ever been! Amazing staff and multiple locations in Southern NB make this Dr. very attainable.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016