Dr. Stephen Fielding

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Fielding

I have been a client since he started his practice and then added my wife and children.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Steve was recommended to me by some family friends when I moved to Burlington 7 years ago. It is a wonderful dental office. Wonderful dentists and staff. Beth is great has been my hygienst from the beginning.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have good things and some not so good things to say. First, the good. I've been seeing Dr. Fielding ever since I was little. Pretty good family dentist, the video game room and the model train that zips around the office is perfect for kids and adults. While you have your appointment you have the option to watch a few TV shows/movies with a headset. The staff are friendly and he's a nice guy too. As for the not so good stuff, I have some reservations about whether he has the prioritizes a patient's health or money. I've had several visits where he says he "sees a few little cavities starting", but then he doesn't do anything about them. He lets them grow into sizeable enough cavities so I can come in and get charged full freight for fillings. He's also a bit rough around the edges when it comes to certain dental issues. I had a super sensitive spot on one of my teeth I told him about and first thing he did was dig a tool right into the sensitive spot, I just about shot through the roof! I had a dental complication once that he said he wouldn't charge me for, but then he ended up charging me for it anyways. He's a nice guy and runs a good business, but I just don't get the sense my heath and well-being is at the forefront.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Have been going there for over 10 years and it's always a great experience!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Fielding for many years. He has made my visits comfortable and has made every effort to calm my fears. I highly recommend. Recently I have been dealing with his daughter Christina. She is definitely her fathers daughter. In time I know Christina will gain the confidence and experience like her father. I have no problems seeing her with any issues I may be experiencing. The hygienists are fabulous. I see Beth every time I need a cleaning and she is always understanding of fear of being in the dentist chair. Great team and great atmosphere!!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Been seeing this Dentist for over 25 years now and if I hadn't moved over an hour away would happily continue. Always pleasant, thorough and never caused me any pain during procedures.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Great staff and great dentists. My kids, 6 and 8 years old, love going there

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I came on here to see if anyone else felt change at Dr. Steves. I really had not thought about entering anything. I saw another had. I think to agree. Waiting time for appoinments and in the sitting area is so long not long time ago I saw a patient leave cause they waited too long. But Steve was not there so I think was seeing his daughter cause I have heard its a long wait and she takes very long to fill teeth. I hae to move on but there are many various dentists in Halton, may be time to make some calls. Losing confidence. Sad too. He has been around a while

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Great dentist! My family and I have been going for years. All the staff is very helpful and Dr. Fielding has helped me out every time I have had an emergency. It is a wonderful office and very family friendly! The train that goes around the office is awesome

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Steve has been my dentist for more than 25 years now. He's the best dentist I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015