Ratings for Dr. Mubin I. Syed

Great Service. Felt like family. Dr. Syed was the most caring doctor I have EVER met. The staff from the beginning to the end were amazing. I had a T-12 kyphoplasty and I couldn't have felt any better. I injured myself when I fell and my primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Syed and I thank him every time I see him. the procedure only took 45 minutes and I was back at home following that doing what I haven't been able to do in years. He listened to everything I had to say and acknowledged it as if we were family. I have and always will refer DIR for any pain-related issues. Thanks Dr. Syed!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I had both of my legs done with the endovenous laser ablation. I had bad varicose veins at age 33 that I was treated for. Dr. Syed is a warm, compassionate, and very knowledgeable doctor. I had a great experience with he and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone. So glad I had him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Mubin I. Syed's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners