Ratings for Dr. Robert Saunders

I am shocked that there are negative comments here! I went to Dr. Bob 25 years ago after horrible dental experiences as a child. He took the time to talk to me, and cared about my anxiety in the chair. I ended up spending many hours with him having work done, and was relaxed the entire time. There was never a doubt in my mind that I wasn't in the best, most capable hands. After moving across the country, I still made sure to see him for a check-up when I was in town. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best dentist ever!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Without a doubt I would highly recommend Dr. Saunders . I will forever be grateful for the excellent care that I received. I had a long and challenging procedure done . Doctor Saunders was honest from the first meeting and continued to be caring and professional throughout the long ordeal. I put my complete trust in his expertise. I am very happy that I chose him to be my prosthodontist. When I was apprehensive regarding needles etc. his wonderful sense of humour helped me through it. I am not sure if I could have gotten through this with any other doctor. I want to add that his assistant , Pardo was also kind and caring plus had a great eye for detail. It made me feel more relaxed knowing that she was beside me. Lastly I want to add that Ashley, his receptionist, was also kind, well organized and always phoned me back if I had a question. Although no one likes to have this kind of work done, having these caring professional people made my experience a positive one. Thank you to Doctor Saunders and his team.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

:(((((((((((((((((((((( still in pain! No emergency appointment available!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Both Dr. Saunders and Lynn lack integrity. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I am a fairly new client but my son has been seeing Dr. Saunders for a long time. My son needed special attention due to health issues and Dr. Saunders was very attentive, thorough, has a wonderful manner and sense of humour. So far Dr. Saunders and his staff have been wonderful to deal with and make seeing the dentist not a dreaded event, as no one usually likes seeing the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

There is nothing wrong with the place, or support staff. If you have to go to a dentist, you might as well see one with a sense of humour. He's ok. Not cheap though.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I needed some dental work and recommend by a friend who has been going to Dr Saunders he is very professional and informative but Lynn the main front is just terrible she's rude inconsiderate never returns calls if my treatment was left for her to follow up it would never get done. Great dentist try to avoid Lynn

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Needed crowns for all of my teeth because I have been grinding my teeth at night so they were all smaller. Dr. Saunders did all the crowns so that my teeth looked at first before being grinding. Also, Dr. Saunders provided a night guard. He has a great sense of humour, at the same time, he is a very professional dentist with high standards that did a great job for me. I have asked many questions and he answers them all with respect to me. Everyone on his staff have been very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Myself and Family are patients to Dr. Saunders for 20t yrs. We find Dr. Saunders and Staff to be very accommodating, thorough and up to date on procedures & materials used etc. The staff is very efficient, protective & professional. Dr. Saunders takes the time to listen to any query/concern. His sense of humor is quirky, yet does not affect his workmanship! We kind of like the humor, as it allows for a comfortable atmosphere! Dr. Saunders a.k.a. Dr. Bob, affectionately came from his staff and patients. How nice that is, that there is that level of comfort YET, without the lack of superb quality & workmanship! Only 1000 words allowed. I could go on about the Dr.s level of superior results within his Prosthododontic/Dental practice. My crowns were unique. They are beautiful…! Dr. Saunders is highly revered by his Staff, Colleagues and Us! We wish Dr. Bob and Staff continued success. Regards from S.S. and family.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Horrible office right from the front desk to the entire staff. Lynn so very rude. Not kind or gentle with customers. Why he keeps her on staff has my whole family and friends who go there shake our heads. Dr bob as most call him is inappropriate many of the times. His assistant is the only nice one working there. The services are poor. Hate my crowns. For a specialist who works strictly with caps he doesn't seem to care about colour or comfort. Mine are long and too white don't match my teeth. His reply was just written my teeth and don't drink red wine. I have had enough. If you want quality and care don't come here

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013