Ratings for Dr. C. Eric Eckman

Dr. Eckman is a great doctor and very knowledgeable, but the wait time is extremely long. I had over 10 injections done with him, and each time we waited over 4 hours, and sometimes longer. It wouldn't be so bad if I weren't already starving upon arrival, not to mention waiting through everyone else's lunch hour. As a doctor, he is great, just plan on waiting...and waiting.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Eckman was one of the most knowledgable doctors I have ever known. As the previous testimonials have stated, I agree he is the best. I had my tailbone removed, and the complications from the removal has changed my life. I found that Dr. Eckman gets excited when he is confronted with complicated diagnosis or patient issues. What I'm trying to say is this guy is amazing in tackling tough issues regarding his patients. He listens, calculates, and tackles tough issues, he loves getting to the core of treating patients ethically, and professionally. Very, very sound and compassionate. I highly recommend this caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I have been to Dr. Eckman four different times for steroid injections in my lower back and for phenol rhizotomies. Each time the relief I experience is about 98%, and that is wonderful considering that I truly need some surgery...once I have medical insurance. Dr. Eckman would always be my first choice for a pain management doctor in Oklahoma. He always takes his time to explain everything and is very good at what he does!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr Eckman is the most amazing dr I've ever gone too. I've never known another dr who will talk to you and listen to everything you have to say no matter how long you need to talk. He truly cares about each and every patient. He asks questions and answers any that you have. He really gets to the bottom of all of your issues no matter what it takes. I could never find another dr who cares as much as he does or who helps me the way he does. He is an amazing person. I respect and admire him so much. Take it from a chronic pain patient, He is the best! Terri loves Dr Eckman!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Eckman is amazing. I wouldn't go to any other Pain Managment Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Eckman is the MOST AMAZING, & CARING physician I've ever been to in my life! I literally went TWO years with debilitating pain that was misdiagnosed by 7 or 8 doctors. My physical therapist referred me to him after 7 months of PT got me no where. I had been misdiagnosed SEVERAL times..I had two surgeries unnecessarily and then after literally just talking with Dr. Eckman for 10 to 15 minutes (he had already spoken with my PT and looked at my X-rays) he diagnosed me! He told me he was 95% sure and he was right on! He then sent me to one of the top surgeons to fix my hip. I had a torn labrum (which I found out is one of the most commonly misdiagnosed medical conditions around--so two years isn't all that long--most people go at least FIVE!). I also have other problems with my back so after my hip surgery I went back to Dr. Eckman and he continues to help me get better. I feel that I owe him my life! He is an amazing physician! He is kind of like "Dr. House" without the attitude! :)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. C. Eric Eckman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1978)