Ratings for Dr. Michelle Long

Dr Long is kind and caring, does not push pills and always does what she feels is the very best for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Michelle Long has been my doctor for over 20 years. She's always gone above and beyond. Not only is she an exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable doctor, she is empathetic, intuitive, caring and kind...she always manages to lift my worries and business taken care of quickly. My family is so grateful for her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Excellent Doctor, very thorough, listens and understands, quick to send referrals. takes action on any issues. Reception staff also very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Long has been my Doctor since she opened her practice. I am fortunate to have her as my Dr. as she is knowledgeable, honest and compassionate. Her staff are friendly and do an excellent job in running the office smoothly. It is now much easier to get in contact with the office with the new phone system. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Long is probably a better than average small town GP. Very difficult to get through to, availability is poor, does not always listen, is sometimes condescending.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Michelle is a wonderful doctor. She is compasionate but also direct and very informative. I am lucky she agreed to have me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I am a newer patient ( just under 2 years) and find Dr. Long to be compassionate, no nonsense and helpful in every way. I feel confident in her skills and am pleased that I was referred to her by a friend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Long is an amazing doctor and I am incredibly lucky to have her!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Ive had Dr. Long for my GP for as long as she has been practicing in Port Hope. I feel my family and I are the luckiest people in the world to have her as Our doctor. With the shortage of doctors, we are priviledged enough to not only have a doctor, but to have the best doctor in Northumberland County!!! I never wait more than 5 minutes for her. She is extremely knowledgeable, not a pill pusher, and if she doesn't know the answer, she will do her best to find it. Thanks so much!!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Long has been my doctor for over 10 years now. She always makes me feel comfortable when I am there. I have never felt her attire is "unprofessional"! Good for her for being herself in the workplace! She's honest and extremely knowledgeable. I never walk out without laughing a few times. I will never look else where and hope that some day she can be my kids doctor too! I have also found it easier, lately, to get through to her office. First call the last few times! Thanks Dr. Long! P.S. I also talk to some of her other patients and everyone LOVES her!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010