Ratings for Dr. Mark O. Sanders

Great Dr. Very caring. Up-to-date on the latest meds and treatments. Very professional. Sharp dresser :)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

After spending about an hour filling out redundant paperwork the day before my appointment and then sitting in the office and the exam room for over one hour and not being told when the doctor would see me for my apointment, I walked out. I walked right by the doctor on the way out. He did not even acknowledge me. There were about 12 people in the lobby that appeared to be as frustrated as I was. He appears to have no respect for others, how arrogant! Its interesting that all of his paid websites had wonderful reviews.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been with Dr. Sanders almost since his started his practice and I feel he is the BEST! I totally trust him with my care and highly recommend him. If you want an old fashion family doctor, you won't find a better one.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

We have been going to Dr Sanders for several years. His office staff is helpful and I never have a long wait. He iskind, knowledgeable, and well worth checking out. My husband and son also go to him. He gave excellent care to my mother before she died at the age of 88. She was on hospice for many months, and his office was so wonderful during this stressful time!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr Sanders is the best doctor. His office will let you come in anytime if you are sick. They will also help out on the phone. Dr Sanders reminds me of my childhood doctor. I am totally comfortabale with him and trust his advise. He is a conservative doctor and will not just throw meds at you to go away. He sits down and really finds out what is the matter. I would recommed him and his clinic to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE LATEST MEDICINES AND PROCEDURES.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Mark O. Sanders's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1979)