Ratings for Dr. Edward Corsello

Wonderful, helped me dramatically when I needed it the most.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

best chiropractor I have ever been to period has excellent knowledge of the neurology has helped beyond my expectations

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Corsello is the best. He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time to help you. He has helped me immensely with my headaches and ear pain. He has a beautiful office and a great staff. He has changed my life!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I am very pleased with Dr. Corsello. He is very good at what he does and is very pleasant. I had pain when I first saw him but now the pain has eased. He hears you when you talk to him. Dr. Corsello is a very loving, caring doctor. He has a very good staff who are always willing to help with smiles on their faces. I feel good and after the treatments I feel a lot better.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very please with dr Corsello he is vey good at what he does he very pleasant I had pain went I fist saw him but now the pain has ease he hears you went you talk to him . Dr Corsello is a very loving caring doctor. He has a very good staff they. Dry pleasant when I go there I feel good and after the treatments I also feel lot better

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Best doctor I have ever been to. He has truly changed my life and my health, not only healing My migraine headaches but also lowering my high cholesterol. His specialized techniques are different than any other Chiropractor I have been to. Don't listen to any negative reviews - his office is beautiful and very professional. And he has a holistic approach to healing. Truly wonderful and amazing!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

A useless waste of time and a severe financial loss. His staff did not tell me that my insurance would not cover his special xrays( to the tune of (400 dollars) until I was about ready to leave my apartment for the appointment. I told the staff that I could only come on Saturday because I did not live close by. they said they had Saturday hours but neglected to mention that they were very limited Saturday hours and the clinic was closed on many Saturdays.I came on Wednesday( a vacation week), the clinic was closed the next Saturday, I made an appointment for the following Saturday which they promptly cancelled. Dr.Corsello became very angry when I mentioned my short leg and asked how that would influence my neck, he said I had" a subluxation of the mind" , then after careful exam had to admit I was correct. He cannot handle complicated problems , does not like informed patients. The adjustment did nothing for me. Sorry I came, sorry that I spent that out of pocket money.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I go to Dr. Corcello office crying in pain and, I get out smiling. He is great, he knows what he is doing. I suffer from I lot of pain due to stress and some accident I had. He listen and care about your pain he really do. He is very friendly and tell you what to do for you to feel better. He is like a friend I know from long time, that is how friendly he is.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I see Dr. Corsello once every few months. I used to go to another chiropractor because of constant headaches and neck pain. I was happy with him, and a friend told me about Dr. Corsello. His technique is truly incredible. Unlike other chiropractors, he uses this machine that is pinpoint accurate in adjusting your spine. I stay in alignment now for months at a time. I have no headaches or neck pain anymore. The best part was he accepted my insurance. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Worth every penny. By far the best chiropractor I've been to in all of Connecticut.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008