Ratings for Dr. Ron Cusano

The first time I was in they were running 50 minutes late and I had to re-book because I was late for work. The second time they were 45 late. Staff mixed up my name with someone else's. There was a substitute doctor in and I didn't feel as though any of my questions or issues were of concern or even addressed. Will never come back here.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

He might be the best baby doc but he's not the best gyno. I had to see a female Dr to sort out my issues after a complete hysterectomy.. Hot flashes and sleepless nights may not seem like a problem but it becomes difficult to function. He didn't address the proper use of HRT meds. I felt like he frustrates easily. I believe woman should see a female Dr as they truly understand and can relate to a females needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Worth the wait! The most caring genuine Dr I have ever encountered. I live out of town and I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Cusano. He helped me through our infertility struggles, and when we finally did have a baby I felt like he was part of our journey, and we brought our daughter to so that he could meet her. He is truly a caring man.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cusano for over 20 years. He is wonderful. Yes, he is busy and sometimes runs behind, but that is the hazard of a doctor's office. He does listen and does care. When I had a miscarriage in 1998 he was so kind and sympathetic. I was devastated and to this day at my age of 55, he understands how it was such a loss for me and I still cry about it. I think if he could have manufactured a baby for me, he would have. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Great Doctors in this office! It can be hard to get a hold of them though as they seem to be pretty busy, their email igras.cusano@shaw.ca works great and I usually get a response within 24 hours. Their location is on 36 street in the Sunridge Professional building.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Does anyone knows where is Dr. Ron Cusano's office?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I love Dr Cusano. I look oforward to my appointments because he takes my health sseriously where other Dr missed catching my ppolyps that were causing my years of ddiscomfort. He' is always polite , engaged and professional.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr.Cusano is the best Doctor I've ever seen. I've been seeing him for over 6 years and thought sometimes he is behind (he's a doctor it happens) his care and bedside manner is amazing. I was originally referred to a female in his office, but she was sick that day. I was nervous bend a young female in my 20's having to see a man about my issues... he totally made me feel comfortable and totally trusting in his opinions and medical advice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Always cares and takes extra time with my wife and her baby. He's the best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Does not care at all . Spent maybe 2 minutes with me didn't let me get a word in , just gave me pain meds . do not go to him if you need him for anything other then having a baby

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015