You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ron Cusano

He might be the best baby doc but he's not the best gyno. I had to see a female Dr to sort out my issues after a complete hysterectomy.. Hot flashes and sleepless nights may not seem like a problem but it becomes difficult to function. He didn't address the proper use of HRT meds. I felt like he frustrates easily. I believe woman should see a female Dr as they truly understand and can relate to a females needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Worth the wait! The most caring genuine Dr I have ever encountered. I live out of town and I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Cusano. He helped me through our infertility struggles, and when we finally did have a baby I felt like he was part of our journey, and we brought our daughter to so that he could meet her. He is truly a caring man.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cusano for over 20 years. He is wonderful. Yes, he is busy and sometimes runs behind, but that is the hazard of a doctor's office. He does listen and does care. When I had a miscarriage in 1998 he was so kind and sympathetic. I was devastated and to this day at my age of 55, he understands how it was such a loss for me and I still cry about it. I think if he could have manufactured a baby for me, he would have. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Great Doctors in this office! It can be hard to get a hold of them though as they seem to be pretty busy, their email igras.cusano@shaw.ca works great and I usually get a response within 24 hours. Their location is on 36 street in the Sunridge Professional building.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Does anyone knows where is Dr. Ron Cusano's office?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I love Dr Cusano. I look oforward to my appointments because he takes my health sseriously where other Dr missed catching my ppolyps that were causing my years of ddiscomfort. He' is always polite , engaged and professional.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr.Cusano is the best Doctor I've ever seen. I've been seeing him for over 6 years and thought sometimes he is behind (he's a doctor it happens) his care and bedside manner is amazing. I was originally referred to a female in his office, but she was sick that day. I was nervous bend a young female in my 20's having to see a man about my issues... he totally made me feel comfortable and totally trusting in his opinions and medical advice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Always cares and takes extra time with my wife and her baby. He's the best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Does not care at all . Spent maybe 2 minutes with me didn't let me get a word in , just gave me pain meds . do not go to him if you need him for anything other then having a baby

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This Dr put me through a horrific yr. I initially came to see him for a uterine fibroid with some low back pain. I came out with a first cancelled surgery ( regretfully should of ran then) my 2nd surgery date was 21 days later for a complete hysterectomy. I woke up with a headache that escalated into extreme head pain. I was also suffering insomnia. It took weeks of " guessing" and he could never remember what he said or did in previous appts. He told me he prided himself in his communication skills- so much in fact he felt comfortable in telling me I was a "nutcase" ... Doesn't that sound like something a kind and caring Dr would say to his suffering patient. His kind comment was prior to seeing a fantastic team of neurologists @ South Health Campus. It was there that I was diagnosised with a bilateral dissection of my carotid artery. .. Due to his negligence during surgery. When I told him my diagnosis he replied.. I do not feel guilty! I was to be off work for 8 weeks which turned into 22. ....PLH lost my drivers licence and AHCC. I made 25 trips to dr C's office in 12 weeks. Then multiple trips to see a neurologist. I had 3 CT scans, an MRI, a rheumatologist who sent me for an echocardiogram of my heart to determine possibilities of another underlying issue. In the end the rheumatologist stated....This was an unlucky but incredibly lucky situation . As I could have had a stroke or worse.. Died!!!! Dr C did not act on my headaches soon enough and became frustrated. Luckily I came through all of this with no residual affects. I am now seeing a sweet , kind female gyno. She is everything you would want in a Dr . She listens and is very knowledgable. Females Dr's get it! Love her!!! Woman should see female Gyno's!

Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Ron Cusano's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He might be the best baby doc but he's not the best gyno. I had to see a female Dr to sort out my issues after a complete hysterectomy.. Hot flashes and sleepl..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Worth the wait! The most caring genuine Dr I have ever encountered. I live out of town and I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Cusano. He helped me t..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Cusano for over 20 years. He is wonderful. Yes, he is busy and sometimes runs behind, but that is the hazard of a doctor's office. He ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctors in this office! It can be hard to get a hold of them though as they seem to be pretty busy, their email igras.cusano@shaw.ca works great and I usu..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Does anyone knows where is Dr. Ron Cusano's office?"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Cusano. I look oforward to my appointments because he takes my health sseriously where other Dr missed catching my ppolyps that were causing my years..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cusano is the best Doctor I've ever seen. I've been seeing him for over 6 years and thought sometimes he is behind (he's a doctor it happens) his care and b..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always cares and takes extra time with my wife and her baby. He's the best."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Does not care at all . Spent maybe 2 minutes with me didn't let me get a word in , just gave me pain meds . do not go to him if you need him for anything other ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dear diary.. Never see a Dr who's health issues are worse than your own! This Dr has Parkinson's. Looking back he struggles alot. This Dr put me through a horri..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive have nothing abut great things to say about Dr. Cusano and his staff. Its been a long road for me health wise. But I have a new lease on life and it wouldnt..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was dealing with fibroids and a heavy cycle. He patiently explained my options. Gave me his advice. Booked me in for a total hysterectomy. The staff i. His of..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Cusano now for 20 years and he is an amazing doctor. He is very kind, considerate, thorough, and has a wonderful relationship with his pa..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After a poor experience with a different Gyno, I was nervous about how my appt would go with him. He relaxed me, and made me see that not all gyno's are horrib..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today is my first day to see him look like he is best dr."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did my c-section , and my doctor for my other 2 children. Nice, funny and easy going. Made it all so much easier. Totally recommend him."

September 5, 2014