You may also like

Rate Dr. Ron Cusano

Dr. Ron Cusano's Ratings

Dr.Cusano is the best Doctor I've ever seen. I've been seeing him for over 6 years and thought sometimes he is behind (he's a doctor it happens) his care and bedside manner is amazing. I was originally referred to a female in his office, but she was sick that day. I was nervous bend a young female in my 20's having to see a man about my issues... he totally made me feel comfortable and totally trusting in his opinions and medical advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Always cares and takes extra time with my wife and her baby. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Does not care at all . Spent maybe 2 minutes with me didn't let me get a word in , just gave me pain meds . do not go to him if you need him for anything other then having a baby

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

This Dr put me through a horrific yr. I initially came to see him for a uterine fibroid with some low back pain. I came out with a first cancelled surgery ( regretfully should of ran then) my 2nd surgery date was 21 days later for a complete hysterectomy. I woke up with a headache that escalated into extreme head pain. I was also suffering insomnia. It took weeks of " guessing" and he could never remember what he said or did in previous appts. He told me he prided himself in his communication skills- so much in fact he felt comfortable in telling me I was a "nutcase" ... Doesn't that sound like something a kind and caring Dr would say to his suffering patient. His kind comment was prior to seeing a fantastic team of neurologists @ South Health Campus. It was there that I was diagnosised with a bilateral dissection of my carotid artery. .. Due to his negligence during surgery. When I told him my diagnosis he replied.. I do not feel guilty!
I was to be off work for 8 weeks which turned into 22. ....PLH lost my drivers licence and AHCC. I made 25 trips to dr C's office in 12 weeks. Then multiple trips to see a neurologist. I had 3 CT scans, an MRI, a rheumatologist who sent me for an echocardiogram of my heart to determine possibilities of another underlying issue. In the end the rheumatologist stated....This was an unlucky but incredibly lucky situation . As I could have had a stroke or worse.. Died!!!! Dr C did not act on my headaches soon enough and became frustrated. Luckily I came through all of this with no residual affects.
I am now seeing a sweet , kind female gyno. She is everything you would want in a Dr . She listens and is very knowledgable. Females Dr's get it! Love her!!! Woman should see female Gyno's!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841045].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 17, 2015

Ive have nothing abut great things to say about Dr. Cusano and his staff. Its been a long road for me health wise. But I have a new lease on life and it wouldnt have been possible with out them all, their patience and expertise. Im thrilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I was dealing with fibroids and a heavy cycle. He patiently explained my options. Gave me his advice. Booked me in for a total hysterectomy. The staff i. His office atnd at the lougheed were wonderful. I had a large uterus full of large fibroids and he still managed to do it without bug scars. Tiny little marks. I am amazed. And i havent had any pain medication after 3 days. Its week 4 and i feel great. Walking every day. Following docotrs orders Nd no work or anything over 5 lbs. but i am truly amazed at how well this entire experience has been. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cusano now for 20 years and he is an amazing doctor. He is very kind, considerate, thorough, and has a wonderful relationship with his patients. When you are a woman going to see a male gynecologist can be very scary, but he does not make you feel uncomfortable in the least. He helped me through my infertility, pregnancy, delivery, and through to when I needed a hysterectomy that saved my life. I owe him everything. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

After a poor experience with a different Gyno, I was nervous about how my appt would go with him. He relaxed me, and made me see that not all gyno's are horrible. He is funny, and was willing to take the time to explain what was wrong and why. He even went through all my possible options, even the ones that he didn't really want me to take.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Today is my first day to see him look like he is best dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

He did my c-section , and my doctor for my other 2 children. Nice, funny and easy going. Made it all so much easier. Totally recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526257].votes_count ]]