Ratings for Dr. Ron Cusano

Dr Cusano is the best OBGYN. I have been seeing him for past 13 years and he has been very helpful and takes the time to listen to concerns about our health. He has helped me so much with my pregnancies he is truly a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Luv this place so happy for the refferal and really take their time to know you

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Sounds odd to say but I love my OBGYN. Dr. Cusano listens and isn't condescending. He isn't quick to write a prescription, he really takes the time to understand what's going on with your health. It's important to feel heard and respected. We place so much trust in the professionals and I truly trust Dr. Cusano.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The first time I was in they were running 50 minutes late and I had to re-book because I was late for work. The second time they were 45 late. Staff mixed up my name with someone else's. There was a substitute doctor in and I didn't feel as though any of my questions or issues were of concern or even addressed. Will never come back here.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

He might be the best baby doc but he's not the best gyno. I had to see a female Dr to sort out my issues after a complete hysterectomy.. Hot flashes and sleepless nights may not seem like a problem but it becomes difficult to function. He didn't address the proper use of HRT meds. I felt like he frustrates easily. I believe woman should see a female Dr as they truly understand and can relate to a females needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Worth the wait! The most caring genuine Dr I have ever encountered. I live out of town and I will go out of my way to continue seeing Dr. Cusano. He helped me through our infertility struggles, and when we finally did have a baby I felt like he was part of our journey, and we brought our daughter to so that he could meet her. He is truly a caring man.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cusano for over 20 years. He is wonderful. Yes, he is busy and sometimes runs behind, but that is the hazard of a doctor's office. He does listen and does care. When I had a miscarriage in 1998 he was so kind and sympathetic. I was devastated and to this day at my age of 55, he understands how it was such a loss for me and I still cry about it. I think if he could have manufactured a baby for me, he would have. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Great Doctors in this office! It can be hard to get a hold of them though as they seem to be pretty busy, their email igras.cusano@shaw.ca works great and I usually get a response within 24 hours. Their location is on 36 street in the Sunridge Professional building.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Does anyone knows where is Dr. Ron Cusano's office?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I love Dr Cusano. I look oforward to my appointments because he takes my health sseriously where other Dr missed catching my ppolyps that were causing my years of ddiscomfort. He' is always polite , engaged and professional.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015