Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Pallay

My co-worker referred me to this office after I was having a tooth ache at work. I called and was seen the same day after work. They were able to fix my tooth the same day and also scheduled me for a cleaning appointment on a Saturday. I usually am not able to maintain any doctors appointments during the weekday, but with the office being open on Saturdays, I am able to get back in the routine.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

While in the Army I survived a dentist that really did not wish to be wearing a uniform. After returning home I survived another dentist who subsequent to breaking a drill in my gums lost his license to practice. The following dentist was a misfit as well. Dr. Pallay had replaced the ill-fitting bridge I had as our 'introduction' decades ago. All-in-all I could not chew properly and ground my food ( and teeth) rather than chew. After your advise- and staying the long yet productive course- my implants have made a new person out of me. I am chewing correctly. They fit and look great! For the first time in thirty years you can see my upper teeth when I smile! Thank you for the great improvement in my dentition and appearance. It's great to have my smile back.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I went to see Dr. Pallay because my co-worker is a patient of his and said nothing but good things about his office. The staff is very friendly, Dr. Pallay listened to my concerns and spent extra time in trying to help me understand what my needs and what options were. I sincerely appreciate the time he and his staff spent on me, I felt very comfortable under their care, specially after I had a bad dental experience at another office 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I had 2 cavities that needed fillings, the dentist was incredibly rude and did not sand down the fillings after he put them in. I went to another dentist afterward who told me that this was the WORST filling job he'd ever seen. It took like 6 visits to another dentist for my bite to finally feel normal again. Never go to this dentist! Unless you want to pay loads to try to fix all his mistakes.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

My husband went with my daughter to get a tooth pulled and a temp filling pput in He was very rude and arrogant to my husband and he refuses to go to him again for any else.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007