Ratings for Dr. Lis Densmore

Love Dr Liz Densmore. She has been my doctor for over twenty years and has always provided me excellent care, advise and support.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Lis has been my doctor for 35 years through 2 births,several life threatening accidents, some mental health issues and the usual array of day to day needs. I find her consistantly caring and accurate in diagnosis and eager to seek specialist advise and referral when needed. She will be sorely missed when she retires.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Densmore has been my doctor for 1 1/2 yrs. I like her. She listens and gets to the problem and recommends solutions and does great referrals. Never pushes me out the door. One thing that concerns me though are the medicals she does. Too slack and quick.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

I found Dr Densmore to be incredibly rude and disrespectful. Her attitude was very harsh and borderline aggressive. We as patients don't go to doctors for fun, we go for help and to be treated with such disrespect was deplorable. She was clearly uninterested in my issues and just wanted me in and out of her office. This was my first and last visit with this Dr. She clearly needs to revisit the Code of Ethics.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I remain extremely concerned about this Doctors abilities and the potentially dangerous results of her lack of attention to detail. After being a patient of hers for a number of years I left after being hospitalized and diagnosed with diabetes by a Dr. working in the emergency room. Those findings were made in less than a half hour after being seen. As a result of follow up care I found out that tests done at her request a year or two earleir showed that I had very high blood suger levels. That should have prompted immediate treatment. But she did nothing. I am now on insulin and in the care of another doctor. My wife had similar problems with her and she too has since left Dr. Densmores care. My bigger question is what else has she missed in others? How many have caught it and how many have not? Please take great care in deciding if this Dr. is right for you.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

She doesn't make eye contact, doesnt' appear to be listening or care, doesn't follow up on tests or share test results with you, she hands out prescriptions like they are candy. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone with serious health problems. However, people who are having babies seem to really like her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

I quite going to Lis when my children were small as she was never there or just wanted to prescribe antibiotics. As a daycare worker the children most often on antibiotics were Lis' patients My sister has been going to her for 30 years and she is on more medication thanf anyone else I know and she is most unhealthy Once there was a report from a specialist and Lis didn't even read it. My sister got a copy of report and I looked up on the internet what the problem was and she was being over medicated with corizone (very serious) Something should be done about this type of care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

she's always punctual because she likes her patients in and out. She's nice until you have a REAL problem.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

need to be more up to date on medical technology and diagnosis and try more things when she does not know what's wrong and maybe save the patient less hardship and worry and give them hope!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Has been my family doctor for 32 years and has been wonderful through a wide variety of care needs

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008