You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vera Nyirenda

Her reception is no good always give attitude but she is a wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My family and I are so happy to have found Dr. Nyirenda! She is very thorough ,explains things well, she always asks if there is anything else before she concludes the visit and my 4 year old son loves her too. A very professional, caring and knowledgeable Doc!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Nyirenda is amazing! She doesn't come across as "knowing it all" as some doctors do. She is open to suggestions from her patients and is the first to say that sometimes it's best if she refers to a specialist. She doesn't rush you out the door, she lets you discuss what you need without making you feel like you need to hurry it up. You feel like a valued patient. I feel so blessed to have found her! There aren't many professionals around with this level of compassion and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I consider myself incredibly lucky to have Dr. Nyirenda as my family GP. She is so knowledgeable, understanding and thorough. I wish that I had found her years ago!!! <3

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr nyireda since she came to chilliwack. Haven't had a single issue out of multitudes addressed. Have to keep going back for referrals, because she forgets. She might just be more of a prescription/antibiotic go away your 5 minutes are up kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She's a fabulous, knowledgeable doctor that cares and is so helpful

Submitted January 19, 2015

Submitted January 12, 2015

I am an RN who went to Dr Nyirenda as a substitute MD while my regular MD was on Vacation. She was VERY attentive, informative, empathetic and was totally "there" for the entire visit. I felt like I was her only patient all day. She had to break some very devastating news to me which is going to affect my health for my entire life. She made sure that everything was clear to me and didn't rush me out. Several days when I needed to go back in an emergent situation, she took me in without hesitation within the hour. I love this MD. In 37 years of nursing, I would put her in the top 1&#037; of all MDs I have worked with and have gone to. I would trust her with my life. Lucky are those that have her for a regular MD. (The gals in the front desk are very nice too btw!)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Nyirenda is the best doctor! The new Chilliwack receptionists are NOT very nice like Terry was in Hope. They should find a new profession if they don't like dealing with people. Wish Terry could have moved with her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Vera Nyirenda's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Her reception is no good always give attitude but she is a wonderful Doctor "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Was able to diagnose issues other doctors could not. Caring and takes the time to understand your health issues. "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My family and I are so happy to have found Dr. Nyirenda! She is very thorough ,explains things well, she always asks if there is anything else before she conclu..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nyirenda is amazing! She doesn't come across as "knowing it all" as some doctors do. She is open to suggestions from her patients and is the first to say ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself incredibly lucky to have Dr. Nyirenda as my family GP. She is so knowledgeable, understanding and thorough. I wish that I had found her year..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr nyireda since she came to chilliwack. Haven't had a single issue out of multitudes addressed. Have to keep going back for referrals, becau..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She's a fabulous, knowledgeable doctor that cares and is so helpful"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love you Dr. Nyirenda .........thank you for being our family doctor."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We could not be happier, Dr. Nyirenda is such a beautiful caring doctor, we are so fortunate to have her. Thank you Dr. Nyirenda for you great care !!! :)."

January 12, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to &quot;N&quot;

April 22, 2013
  • City changed from "Hope" to "Chilliwack", Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

January 17, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Vera"

April 26, 2012