Ratings for Dr. Vera Nyirenda

I’ve being seeing Dr. Nyirenda for over 10 years. She has never rushed me, takes time for more than one question...hopefully she has no plans on moving or retiring. Grrreat Dr.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Vera since she worked in hope. She is such a kind woman and a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Wonderful, caring, intelligent, knowledgeable doctor. My diagnosis of lupus was so much easier because of her persistence and advocacy. Feel so fortunate to have Dr. Nyirenda as my GP.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I am 48 years old and She is my doctor for about 5 years now and she is one of the best doctor I had so far . Also she is one of best person i ever met.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. NYirenda has been my doctor for the past 2 or 3 years after having several doctors that subsequently moved away from Chilliwack and I will say without hesitation that she is the best doctor I have had since the doctor that I had for many, many years retired. She is caring, punctual and always has time to address any concerns you may have healthwise.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Nyirenda for years. She's a wonderful woman and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

De Nyirenda and her staff are wonderful. She is very personalable, caring and does not hesitate to refer you if need be. She does not push prescription s on you like some do. She is very good at diagnosing any ailment. I love her and will never leave her. So happy, blessed and lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Nyirenda is the absolute best family doctor I have ever had. She is helpful, caring, and always takes the time to listen to your concerns. I love this doctor, I am so grateful and happy to have such a wonder doctor. She always makes me feel comfortable and offers great advice. Thank you for being so fantastic Dr. Nyirenda!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

i am glad.vera took over after our family doctor retired. she is very caring and smart lady. your doing a excellent job doc.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Nyirenda takes the time to listen and discuss your concerns as opposed to past GP's who have been quick to diagnose with little information and hand out a prescription to get you out the door. Dr. Nyrienda has been a blessing!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016