You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vera Nyirenda

My entire family goes to see her. I feel so lucky to have a doctor who always listens tries everything to find out what could be wrong but most importantly takes the time out of her day to ask how my kids are and how much family is. The front counter staff always try their best to squeeze me in if needed and always take an interest in us especially the sweet caring younger blonde girl at the front. They have an extremely demanding job and I think people should understand the amount of phone calls and paperwork and patients they have to help in a day. I for one love this office and thank Dr nyrienda for being the best doctor I have ever had and thank the office staff for always being so great to me and my family

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Nyirenda has always been a great Dr to me and my family. Her office is always clean and friendly and extremely fast to get people in for their appointment times. Dr. Nyirenda is very friendly, helpful, informative and extremely good at diagnostics. We have been patients of hers for over 5 years now and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

A very caring & intelligent lady. This world needs more drs like her

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Her reception is no good always give attitude but she is a wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My family and I are so happy to have found Dr. Nyirenda! She is very thorough ,explains things well, she always asks if there is anything else before she concludes the visit and my 4 year old son loves her too. A very professional, caring and knowledgeable Doc!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Nyirenda is amazing! She doesn't come across as "knowing it all" as some doctors do. She is open to suggestions from her patients and is the first to say that sometimes it's best if she refers to a specialist. She doesn't rush you out the door, she lets you discuss what you need without making you feel like you need to hurry it up. You feel like a valued patient. I feel so blessed to have found her! There aren't many professionals around with this level of compassion and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I consider myself incredibly lucky to have Dr. Nyirenda as my family GP. She is so knowledgeable, understanding and thorough. I wish that I had found her years ago!!! <3

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr nyireda since she came to chilliwack. Haven't had a single issue out of multitudes addressed. Have to keep going back for referrals, because she forgets. She might just be more of a prescription/antibiotic go away your 5 minutes are up kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She's a fabulous, knowledgeable doctor that cares and is so helpful

Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Vera Nyirenda's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My entire family goes to see her. I feel so lucky to have a doctor who always listens tries everything to find out what could be wrong but most importantly take..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nyirenda has always been a great Dr to me and my family. Her office is always clean and friendly and extremely fast to get people in for their appointment t..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A very caring & intelligent lady. This world needs more drs like her"

March 6, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Her reception is no good always give attitude but she is a wonderful Doctor "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Was able to diagnose issues other doctors could not. Caring and takes the time to understand your health issues. "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My family and I are so happy to have found Dr. Nyirenda! She is very thorough ,explains things well, she always asks if there is anything else before she conclu..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nyirenda is amazing! She doesn't come across as "knowing it all" as some doctors do. She is open to suggestions from her patients and is the first to say ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider myself incredibly lucky to have Dr. Nyirenda as my family GP. She is so knowledgeable, understanding and thorough. I wish that I had found her year..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr nyireda since she came to chilliwack. Haven't had a single issue out of multitudes addressed. Have to keep going back for referrals, becau..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She's a fabulous, knowledgeable doctor that cares and is so helpful"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love you Dr. Nyirenda .........thank you for being our family doctor."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We could not be happier, Dr. Nyirenda is such a beautiful caring doctor, we are so fortunate to have her. Thank you Dr. Nyirenda for you great care !!! :)."

January 12, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to &quot;N&quot;

April 22, 2013
  • City changed from "Hope" to "Chilliwack", Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

January 17, 2013
  • First Name changed from "" to "Vera"

April 26, 2012