You may also like

Rate Dr. Vera Nyirenda

Dr. Vera Nyirenda's Ratings

Dr. Nyirenda is amazing! She doesn't come across as "knowing it all" as some doctors do. She is open to suggestions from her patients and is the first to say that sometimes it's best if she refers to a specialist. She doesn't rush you out the door, she lets you discuss what you need without making you feel like you need to hurry it up. You feel like a valued patient. I feel so blessed to have found her! There aren't many professionals around with this level of compassion and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I consider myself incredibly lucky to have Dr. Nyirenda as my family GP. She is so knowledgeable, understanding and thorough. I wish that I had found her years ago!!! <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr nyireda since she came to chilliwack. Haven't had a single issue out of multitudes addressed. Have to keep going back for referrals, because she forgets. She might just be more of a prescription/antibiotic go away your 5 minutes are up kind of doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

She's a fabulous, knowledgeable doctor that cares and is so helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689082].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

We could not be happier, Dr. Nyirenda is such a beautiful caring doctor, we are so fortunate to have her. Thank you Dr. Nyirenda for you great care !!! :).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681156].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I am an RN who went to Dr Nyirenda as a substitute MD while my regular MD was on Vacation. She was VERY attentive, informative, empathetic and was totally "there" for the entire visit. I felt like I was her only patient all day. She had to break some very devastating news to me which is going to affect my health for my entire life. She made sure that everything was clear to me and didn't rush me out. Several days when I needed to go back in an emergent situation, she took me in without hesitation within the hour. I love this MD. In 37 years of nursing, I would put her in the top 1% of all MDs I have worked with and have gone to. I would trust her with my life. Lucky are those that have her for a regular MD. (The gals in the front desk are very nice too btw!)

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2446686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Nyirenda is the best doctor! The new Chilliwack receptionists are NOT very nice like Terry was in Hope. They should find a new profession if they don't like dealing with people. Wish Terry could have moved with her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1271437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr Nyirenda has been mine and my kids Dr for 11 yrs. She has always been a caring and responsible Doctor. Now that she has moved to Chilliwack, we will travel to see her, but we MISS her staff here in Hope. I feel so lucky to have a doctor that genuinely cares about my family, and won't stop until we are 'better'. The new receptionists treat us like numbers, not like people. We simply cannot rearrange an appointment on the spur of the moment - it takes us 40 mins to get there!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1271436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Nyirenda is great, but I do have to say, the receptionists are extremely rude and unwelcoming. No phone manners either. Receptionists need to step it up.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1271435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

I have lived in four dif. countrys in my life and out of any Med. related exsperiance Dr. Nyrinda is with out doubt the best you'll get. If you have a Dif. exsperiance you may need a magic fairy to help?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271434].votes_count ]]