Ratings for Dr. Vera Nyirenda

Dr. Nyirenda is the absolute best family doctor I have ever had. She is helpful, caring, and always takes the time to listen to your concerns. I love this doctor, I am so grateful and happy to have such a wonder doctor. She always makes me feel comfortable and offers great advice. Thank you for being so fantastic Dr. Nyirenda!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

i am glad.vera took over after our family doctor retired. she is very caring and smart lady. your doing a excellent job doc.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Nyirenda takes the time to listen and discuss your concerns as opposed to past GP's who have been quick to diagnose with little information and hand out a prescription to get you out the door. Dr. Nyrienda has been a blessing!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

My son and I have gone to Dr Nyirenda for a few years and have found her and her staff to be most helpful! She is without question to be the best doctor I have ever had and I am in my sixties.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

My entire family goes to see her. I feel so lucky to have a doctor who always listens tries everything to find out what could be wrong but most importantly takes the time out of her day to ask how my kids are and how much family is. The front counter staff always try their best to squeeze me in if needed and always take an interest in us especially the sweet caring younger blonde girl at the front. They have an extremely demanding job and I think people should understand the amount of phone calls and paperwork and patients they have to help in a day. I for one love this office and thank Dr nyrienda for being the best doctor I have ever had and thank the office staff for always being so great to me and my family

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Nyirenda has always been a great Dr to me and my family. Her office is always clean and friendly and extremely fast to get people in for their appointment times. Dr. Nyirenda is very friendly, helpful, informative and extremely good at diagnostics. We have been patients of hers for over 5 years now and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

A very caring & intelligent lady. This world needs more drs like her

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Her reception is no good always give attitude but she is a wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great doctor. Was able to diagnose issues other doctors could not. Caring and takes the time to understand your health issues.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My family and I are so happy to have found Dr. Nyirenda! She is very thorough ,explains things well, she always asks if there is anything else before she concludes the visit and my 4 year old son loves her too. A very professional, caring and knowledgeable Doc!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015