Ratings for Dr. Jennie Shaw

she was a wonderful doctor, she gave up her practice for personal family problems and over work.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

your medical records are with docudavit, you can get them from there or when you find another Dr they can request it as well. There is a fee to get your records.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Did anyone find out where we could get our medical records from?

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Does anyone know where Dr. Shaw may have sent our medical rcords?

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I agree with the last posting. She has got very rude and terse and moody and unhelpful in the last year or two. I am not sure why but I have felt criticized and chastised every time I have gone to see her. I have never wasted her time, I only see her with a real problem needing her attention and help. I always booked an appointment, I didn't drop in. Late last year she informed me that she is retiring from being a GP, and she has not got another Dr. to come and take over her patients. Many of her patients feel very sad, she was a phenomenal GP. I don't know why she changed from the most caring and smart GP, to this new rude one.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Moody and often rude. Does not seem to have time for me. Stands with her back to me as she looks at her computer. I used to really like her but she has changed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

There is no other doctor I would feel comfortable entrusting with the lives of my family members. Every single time I see one of my family members before and then after seeing Dr. Shaw, they are more comfortable about their health, better informed, have a more positive outlook on life (if often very slight, she's not jesus), and are generally more aware and supportive of the well-being of those around them. I have never met a more down-to-earth, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor in my life. I don't believe in faith without evidence, and Dr. Shaw has my complete faith with regards to both medical and psychological problems, cemented over years of care, not only for me as an individual, but my loved ones and our family as a unit. If she herself cannot fix something, she will move our bloated carcass of a medical system until she finds someone trustworthy who can. I can safely say her mere existence makes the world I live in a better place, and yes I realize how horribly cheesy that sounds, but I'm saying it anyway, which should mean something to you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Jenny Shaw helped our mom in her end of life car and was one of the most holistic, competent, compassionate doctors we have met and generally a remarkable human being. She took ample time to discuss our mom's care options with us, walking us throw a tumultuous time and righting wrongs that others had done, she provided a lot of reassurance during the stages of end of life care. We would have been a mess emotionally and medically, had it not been for her guidance to our family an dmother. She also helped our family find a way to harmonize differing points of view, by providing sound advice and evidence of the best steps to take. One of the best physicians and human beings I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This Dr is truly wonderful. She is so intelligent and yet compassionate - 2 qualities I have not experienced in other Family Practice specialists I have seen. I consider myself very fortunate indeed to have her caring for me, I feel blessed. Love her Oz accent too, and her humour!!! Even if I am very unwell, I always leave her office reassured and happy.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Great doctor, very thorough. I have seen other doctors but Dr. Shaw stands out.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013