Ratings for Dr. Jonathan B. Tolkin

Dr. Tolken is great. His receptionist, the oriental one, is terrible (I say that because I don't know her name). She is extremely unprofessional. Never calls you back, when you talk to her, she is mumbling, turning pages, interrupting you. When you do leave a message, she never follows up. I had her leave me a message all mumbling, forgetting what she was calling about etc., and then hung up. It is the only medical practise I know that tells you they need forty eight hours to return your call. And then, they are just leaving a message, and you go back and forth for several calls...

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

ok...so I am not able to say how good Dr. Tolkin is. Let me put it this way: he is the most caring and knowledgable Dr. I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Tolkin is an amazing Dr !! Very knowledgeable always answers all of me and my husband questions with a smile :). We are so happy that he's our twin's Pediatrician. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Tolkin is an experienced doctor, I have nothing bad to say about him. What he needs to improve are his receptionist staff. They never pick up the phone and are very rude to patients. Wait times are very long as they often overbook and families are left with long and unpredictable wait times.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Love, love, love Dr. Tolkin. He first saw my son at 2 days old in NY General - we still see him and my son is almost 12. His calm, quirky, friendly way, really helps both the parent and the child. I sure hope he does not retire soon.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Tolkin. Extremely knowledgable, kind, goes above and beyond. Incredible that he was my sons Dr and now he will be my grandsons. I cannot thank this man enough for all he has done.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Talkin is an experienced doctor, his excellent knowledge, calm and helpful, and good temper

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Tolkin was the pediatrician onsite at the hospital when my twins were born. He has been their doctor from the day they joined the world and it is with much reluctance that as my twins have reached 16 years of age, they no longer need a pediatrician and we must start to find a family doctor. Dr. Tolkin not only has the technical knowledge but his calm, gentle, caring, reassuring bedside manners are what makes him a great doctor. We would stay with him forever if we could!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

We love Dr. Tolkin! All my 3 kids have been with him from birth. They don`t come like that anymore.....

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

We just left his practice as my son was too old. A sad day. We cried. Thanks to Dr Tolkin and his great office.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016