Ratings for Dr. Neil Kraitberg

Dr. Kraitberg is amazing! He has saved my life and is the reason I am here and keep going. He is the most compassionate man I have ever met and he is alway there when you need him. Thank God for him. He truly cares. And has an awesome sense of humour!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I had a hard time trusting Doctor's until him, he talked me down from suicide one day when I called him in crisis. Amazing man. Forever grateful. -Chelsea

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Saved my life at least 15 times. Wish I could bring him everywhere with me!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Kraitberg is knowledgeable and empathetic. Being his patient was a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

He is a kind doctor who is really sincere. Couldn't have asked for a better Physchiatrist

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have seen Dr. Kraitberg since 2006 and I have nothing but good things to say, he has been a very important part of my transformation. He is very attentive to what I have to say, and give's honest feedback. I feel very comfortable around him and feel that I could tell him anything

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. K regularly for about two years now and he's been so helpful! He respects my intelligence and really listens to me. Great work.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

He was not sensitive enough to my situtation, even cracking jokes at times. When someone is in crisis, it is not a time to joke. I also found him to be condascending. Not professional in my opinion.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I have been with Dr. Kraitberg for several years and I am very comfortable with him. If you call with a problem, he calls you back the same day. He is a great listener, and problem solver. He is definitely my favorite psychiatrist so far. Sometimes I do wish I had more time with him. He is very busy and his schedule fills up fast.Thank you Dr. Kraitberg, I look forward to our future sessions together.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Kraitberg helped me through a difficult diagnosis and long journey to find the correct medication. He was patient, caring, and very understanding of my situation. I actually looked forward to my appointments with him and was deeply disappointed when I moved out of town. I wish I could have taken him with me; I've had several physicians before and since, and none have come close to his caliber of care. Good work, Dr. K!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010