Ratings for Dr. Munira Ramji

Dr. Ramji is great but the receptionist is clueless. One most recent example is that we pre-booked our son’s appointment 6 months in advance and showed up on the day of only to find out that it was never inputted into Dr. Ramji’s schedule . We have decided to switch doctors as a result of her office’s incompetence.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

best doctor ever. both dr. ramji and dr. ramji are extremely kind and knowledgable. best family doctors

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

These bad reviews pretty much sums it up. The receptionist is Clueless, rude. She will ask the same stupid question over and over again. Does not listen. Constantly interrupting. Will book for a certain time and a min later confirms a completely different time. Have called the office for something urgent and I always get “Dr. Ramji is not here. “ Does Dr. Ramji dirty work. Dr Ramji is there when ur kids don’t need her. Does know her stuff but does not take the time or action needed to help. Will neglect you in times of desperate need. Negligence is the last thing a sick kid needs from a health professional. Good by and good riddance.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Both Mr. and Mrs. have been our doctors since my first child was born...30 years ago. Yes there has been times I have had to wait but for the most part pretty close to appointment. I haven't been to too many appointments anywhere that you don't wait. For all these people complaining about receiving calls to move appointments, I don't understand the issue at least they call. Now my grand daughters both go there and again no issues. I would recommend both of them as I find they are both compassionate and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I have been going here for over 10 years, I have yet to not get a phone call prior to my apt asking to come later, switch it, or something to that nature. It is extremely disrespectful to me and my time. Some appointments are made months in advance. Now that my children are older, it is hard to accommodate these requests, they are in school. Very unfortunate, such a great doctor and extremely knowledgeable, but lacks respect for patients time. It really does not matter if your sorry after the hundredth time, maybe the first or second, but repetitive behavior is not excused by an apology. It seems doctors are quick to blame our failing healthcare for these problems, however doctors are the ones who take advantage of the system my cramming in patients in 15 min intervals, lets be serious no patient is in and out in 15 minutes. Respect must be mutually given.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Waste of time totally the receptionist doesnt know how to talk they didnt have an appointment for my sons six week checkup and wordt of all my son got an ultrasound on the second week of june for his kidney as the ultrasound tech said that he might have two ureters with his left kidney after he was born he had an ultrasound and my son is three months old now and they have not told me anything about it ibhave changed my pradiatrician i took him to another doctor for his six week followup and he immediately told me about his ultrasound report wordy clinic ever never going back there ever

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

100% Recommended. I think half of the reviews are wrong.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Wait times are totally unacceptable. My boys and I generally wait at least an hour every time we have an appt. The receptionist doesn't have a clue how to book appts and has called every time to change or cancel the one we booked. If I didn't need a pediatrican I would be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Didn't get the age of my daughter right even when we told her and she had files, so we got the wrong percentile for her when we went for her 6 month check up. We had to go to an entirely different place to get answers. Haven't been back to her and my daughter is now 13 months. I'm trying to find a new pediatrician ASAP. I would not recommend Dr. Ramji to anyone who actually wants a good child doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Takes her time with my baby and she truly has a caring heart need more doctors like her

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016