Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Deinlein

He has been my doctor for over ten years and I was truely blessed when I was pointed in his direction. I have been long fused and I have been transformed from bedfast to leading a normal life. Scoliosis surgery before that when I was 12 and I am now 45. Praise the Lord and Dr Deinlein!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Deinlein is my hero! His skill, knowledge and compassion make him my favorite doctor, and I can say this after 20+ hours of surgery from him. I wouldn't let anyone else touch my back! Ever!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

After 10 years with pain from a surgery Dr. Deinlein did I continued to have pain. I went to a neuro-surgeon and he had to do surgery and found out Dr. Deinlein had operated on the WRONG disk. Because of this I have permanent nerve damage.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

after 3 prior sugerys he's the man that fixed the probem. after many years of constant leg pain I now have zero pain. I knew within a few days after surgery that I had been fixed, I would highly reccomend him especially if all other Dr's have failed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Deinlein is awesome!! He is always 100% correct in his diagnosis, and I would put my life in his hands!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr Deinlein takes time to explain the problem and tells you how to try to overcome them. tells you what you can and can't do. listens attentively to your complaints. have been using him for over 20 years. think he is the best.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Donald A. Deinlein's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1964)

MSP/BC Med