Ratings for Dr. Scott O. Trerotola

I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. Dr. Trerotola took my case by email and fax while I was in another state with a condition that only he and one other person were qualified in the USA to address. He took 45 minutes of consultation time with me after I flew to Philly with short notice to the Dr, and he discovered something that six other doctors had totally missed on all my CTs and Xrays. He was personable, warm, accommodating, and what I saw of his interaction with his staff, especially in the office at UPenn, he has an excellent rapport. He literally saved my life by performing a procedure that was extremely difficult and somewhat radical as it is newly developed in response to a problem created by a medical device defect. He followed up with my by letter and phone several times for a year afterward, always calling, writing or emailing me personally. He's funny, warm, caring, and incredibly competent. Trust your life to him, you will be thankful you did.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

He is abrasive and rude. Thinks he knows everything. He treats the staff like his servants. Very poor at explaining things.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Scott O. Trerotola's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med