Ratings for Dr. Michelle Y. Young Price

Doctor Price is the best of the best. She has a sense of humor and makes you feel good about everything. Love this lady!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr.Price for 10 years and am very satisfied with her care. Several times I had to see her quickly and have gotten an appointment the same day.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Price and staff are friendly and professional. If I have to wait it is usually due to an emergency and, since I have been the one with an emergency a couple of times, I understand. She is willing to listen to my treatment ideas and if they won't work she explains. I like to know in detail what is going on with me and she is great about explaining. I try to keep myself healthy and take responsibility for things I have control over; she is supportive in my efforts. She is very easy to talk to and I like her very much.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I am surprised to see the negative reviews. I've been with Dr. Price for over 10 years. I think everyone will agree she is very sincere and knowledgeable. I don't expect her to spend alot of time in an office visit, but she listens and determines potential issues. She makes sure that I keep my routine visits with all the healthcare specialists and follows up with results. When I started to complain, she referred me to a cardiologist which I trusted that she knew it would help. It turned out to be the best thing she could have done to get me the treatment I needed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Price for many, many years, and have appreciated the care and advice she has given me. I do have to wait too long each time, however. I am leaving the practice because I can never get a Rx filled without a HUGE hassle, the staff has quite an attitude and if you complain, it's obvious they don't care,from the office Mngr to everyone who answers the phone. The Rx refill line is the poorest excuse for patient service I've ever seen! I'm leaving as well as my son and daughter. Plus just found out I have to wait 2 months for an appt!! I've had enough of these frustrations.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Price for 6yrs. She is always rushed and never takes the time to listen or address my concerns. She treat me like I am torn in her side. Most of the times she is referring me to see another Drs. I wouldn' recommend any one see this doctor. She has a condesending attitude towards me and every time I have an appointment in her office I wait for 45- 1hour before I am seen and then she comes in for 5 min or less. She doesn't provide any patient education, she spend most of her time looking at her computer. The staff in her office don't know what they are doing. One time I went to have blood drawn and the Lab tech was about to draw blood using tubes from another patient. She never check to make sure she was drawning blood on the correct patient and I had to point it out to her. I am offical getting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

This doctor spends most of her time referring her patients to other doctors to solve the problem.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Price is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and realistic. I rarely feel rushed, and when I do, I understand because she tries to keep her appointments on schedule. She is my third primary card MD since moving to this area, and I wouldn't consider changing to anyone else. She is realistic and forthright in her communication. I have had to use another doctor in the practice (Flowers) and he too was wonderful (professional, timely, caring).

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I've been Dr. Price's patient for about 10 years and like her very much. As many other reviewers have mentioned, she is always in a great rush but I feel she listens to me and gives me her full attention when she sees me. Wait times in her office are terrible and I have never yet waited less than 30 minutes past my appt time to see her. The staff ranges from curt to wonderful but the appt scheduler never returns calls. The few times I've needed the doc on call after hrs the call backs have taken hours and I have had to go to the ER without speaking to a doc because it took so long.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Price for 2 years and am about to switch practices. She is pleasant enough, but I feel rushed and as though I'm just another number. For 2 years in a row, I have been overweight with high cholesterol. She simply handed me a very poor copy of what foods I should be eating. She pulled it from a stack on the counter, so it's like everyone gets this if they are overweight. Absolutely no personalization. Further, the blood work comes to you with very little explanation. She handwrote something in a couple of areas and I had to call to get an explanation. The staff is nice enough, but I did have about a 6 month problem with over-billing.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Michelle Y. Young Price's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AHC