Ratings for Dr. Maureen Silverman

Maureen and Buhay, our "Team," were AMAZING! I have been blessed with 5 Children. For my first 3 I went to the Standard OB/GYN. NEVER AGAIN! There is NOTHING like the Personal, Caring and Patient attention that you get from the Midwives. They're Knowledgable, take no unnecesary risks, refer you to an OB when needed, for Consultations, etc. and are just the BEST! Why go to an OB Ever Again?! Maureen is an Amazing, Knowledgable, Caring, Patient Professional. Our experience with her was Educational and Empowering. I would recommend her ANYDAY to ANYONE! PS. She does have Cold Hands. And she will tell you so Every Single time she is about to examine you. ;)

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I Absolutely LOVE the Midwives of York Region!!! Why ANY woman would go to an Ob is beyond me! Maureen and all the Midwives are AMAZING, Kind, Patient, Helpful, Caring, Motivating, You name it! Besides her cold hands, all else exudes warmth! If you are Pregnant, GO TO THEM!! FORGET THE OB!! TRUST ME!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

I dont know what I would've done without Maureen. Throughout my pregnancy, Maureen had been there and my husband and I really appreciated her expertise during the labour. Not only she made me comfortable, but with her knowledge and help, my labour was a breeze. I wish her the very best of luck and I am sure I will have her again as my midwife if we have more babies.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Maureen is quite knowledgable but is cold and not very supportive. She lacks the warm and friendly personality required when dealing with pregnant women. I did not feel like I could easily talk to her. Both my husband and I was not comfortable around her during the labour & delivery of our first child.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007