Ratings for Dr. Diane Lim

Wonderful and amazing doctor. Best doctor. She really cares.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

If you can get her as your doctor - you would be lucky!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

My new doctor after been jumping and searching for a few years. Will never change she is the best.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Have had her as my doctor since I was a baby! She's amazing

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Just excellent. She cares so much for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have been going to Dr Lim for over 15 years. when I was diagnosed with early menopause, I started to cry in her office, she said why are you crying so much this is something that women go through to be diagnosed that young it was quite a shock to hear this from her so I've decided to change doctors. I need a doctor who can cater to my needs and not judge when something happened outside of my control. she then said I needed to go to counseling, and when I asked her for a referral, she said I should just google psychiatrist. I found out that that was the most absurd request when I finally found a counselor to discuss my issues.

Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Lim does not like it if you ask her about more than one issue during your visit. She has been rude to me when I try to ask her about additional issues during a visit. She is impatient if I ask her about information I have read online or elsewhere and quick to dismiss my questions, not taking the time the explain it to me. She also doesn't investigate any problems thoroughly which has prompted me to visit a walk in clinic for a second opinion a few times.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I had been with Dr. Lim for over 15 years, and she is overall a very helpful doctor and detail oriented doctor, but I started to notice some decline in the "caring" department. For some personal reason that I have to see her once a month aside from my annual checkup appt and noticed that she has become a single tasked doctor on my monthly visit and get a bit impatient and try to brush me off when I ask questions outside of the current purpose of the appt. Also, unless you are getting the morning first appt or the first appt after lunch time, you will expect some wait time at the office.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I have been with Dr. Lim for 25 years (give or take)and she is fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013