Ratings for Dr. Adel P. Faltaous

Super friendly staff. Dr falteous was very informative, kind, and caring. Even though he had difficulty with my surgery....not his fault....I am totally happy with the final results. I would and have recommended him to others. I gave him a 4 on punctuality only because we had to wait in the exam room for 45 min, but when he came in, even though he was behind, he didn't rush me and gave me unhurried care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I waited no less than 3 hrs. For every appointment, was rushed through all information, and he refused (contrary to medical advice from the hospital staff) to admit me after major surgery. He also caused my incisions to reopen in the office and left me that way for almost 2 months, ignoring my requests for help.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

excellent results; kind and courteous, punctual, spends enough time to allow you to ask questions and assures that you understand.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Awesome wotk, I wouldn't have choosen anyone else to do my PS. The reason I give him a 3 for not being on time is because he doesnt rush his patients. He is willing to take the time for each and every patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Adel P. Faltaous's Credentials

• Zagazig Univ, Benha Fac Of Med, Benha, Egypt (Grad. 1977)

AARP