You may also like

Rate Dr. Edward Rose

Dr. Edward Rose's Ratings

My mother had been going since she moved to ottawa in the late 70s and all of my brothers & sisters still go to see him. He always has time to answer any of your question, even when I bring in my toddler he also makes sure everything is A-Ok before our visit is over
Really sad he is retiring but he has served us for so long he needs a long break!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Rose has been my physician for over 20 years and has been a remarkable physician to me.he listens and uses his skills and other recourses he has to make his clients lives meaningful. I am blessed to have Dr Rose as my family physician and my children now look forward to him as their doctor. God bless you Dr Rose. Keep up your amazing work.
Ingrid Moore

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I had Dr. Rose as a family doctor since I was a child (I am late 20s now). He is a personable man, but his staff are/were awful. I would sit for 2 hours in the waiting room for each appointment, listening to how rude the women were to those who called in, or waiting in the office. Also, case in point, when I had a blood test to determine if I was still pregnant (after a trip to the ER), the nurse called to tell me I was indeed pregnant, and then asked "So...are you keeping it, or what?". What kind of question is that? I ultimately ended the family doctor relationship I had with Dr. Rose when he disclosed my medical information to a family member without my permission. I was 5 weeks pregnant and was waiting to tell anyone until 3 months to cherish the start of my pregnant, and he took away those moments from me, forcing me to admit that yes I was pregnant, way before I was ready to. I basically got tired of being treated without dignity and respect over the course of over 25 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have Had Dr Rose as a family Dr for over 37 years. Fantastic DR, practical solutions great knowledge , and a super person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

After years of being under his care, I am impressed over his professionalism, friendliness, and compassion. He has my full trust, and couldn't recommend him higher. My parents and sibling are also please with his and his staff's helpfulness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I am just after walk in appointment with Dr. Rose, Thanks God that he is my doctor, after wrong diagnoses from walk in clinic on weekend on Baseline road; he could identify problem on fly, WOW!! What the knowledge he is. (Thank you Dr. Rose for being for us here) For People who crying about his nurse let me tell you people her name is Nancy and we should give her our respect, if Dr Rose dose. She is one the most professional nurse you can communicate with, she know what to do to the dot. Thank you to Staff and Dr. Rose one more time. Stan Goloktionov

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1272682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, horrible nurse! She is extremely unfriendly, uncaring and unhelpful. The receptionist is kind but very "to the point". I dread going in due to the nurse and would love to switch to another doctor just because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

How does anyone get a hold of this Doctor. His line is always busy. Please HELP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

He is the best doctor. Very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Great Followup

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

My family has been going to Dr.Rose for 35 years. He is an excellent doctor, kind, patient, and very competent. We are very fortunate to have him. His staff is efficient, and they listen well. Yes, sometimes the wait can be long but it is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1272678].votes_count ]]