Ratings for Dr. Ammar Razzak

Dr R is knowledgeable and thorough. He is current on medical research and does not over prescribe medication. He is lacking in warmth or "bedside manner". There is no rapport on his part....no smile ever. Strictly business! But a good doctor nonetheless.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Razzak remains current on medical research and publications, ensuring that he is applying the best science to form his medical opinion. He is knowledgeable and exact but his manner is open and approachable.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Razzak is a very thorough and thoughtful clinician. He is polite, respectful and caring. His approach to healthcare is goal directed. The overriding purpose is to maintain long term wellness not just to cure a specific complaint. His questions are clear and concise. He feels it is very important for the patient to understand their health needs. I never feel rushed or pressured. The setting is comfortable. His manner is deliberate yet considerate. I could not receive any better care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Very patient and complete in explaining issues, instructions and plans. Interaction is very detailed. He does not over-prescribe e.g. you won't get unneeded antibiotics for virus infections, or get heavier pain meds than needed. I have sent others to him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Razzak for the last 8 years. He and his staff are very proficient, professional and have my well being first and formost. He maintains detailed notes and history of patient visits and requests all inputs from any other patient physicians ,stays on top of things.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Razzak for several years and I highly trust his judgment. He is extremely knowledgeable, while also caring and courteous. He has helped me many, many times when I needed his expertise and I have never been so pleased with any doctor in my 67 years.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Razzak is always very punctual in his patient time line appointments. He always takes the time to listen, and always addresses his patients wellness needs. I have been a patient of Dr. Razzak's for several years and always have the highest regard for his Medical Experience and Education as it relates to the individual needs of his patients, and his individual assessment for that particular patient. I certainly appreciate Dr. Razzak's format of following each of his patients association with other doctors which they see on a regular basis. Dr. Razzak really keeps track with any and all patient info from the patients other physicians. He will let you know it he has not had an update from the patients other physicians and encourages his patients to be sure and have other doctors to fax their patient notes and treatments back to him. For this reason, I highly recommend Dr. Razzak to all of my friends when they are looking for a Doctor. Thank You Dr. Razzak.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Love the nurses and Ms Wanda at the front desk)...And Dr. Razzak is very professional but personable...a rare combination.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

My family has been with Dr. Razzak for a little over 1 yr. We are pleased with his knowledge of conditions and medications. He has a fabulous bedside manner, and compassion. I'm so glad I found him when we moved the Tenn. The staff is also an A+ in my book.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Been with Dr Razzak 3 years. He is very knowledgeable in his practice. Asks the question that need asking in my case and has avenues to resolve the issues. I have a lot of confidence in his treatment towards me and his staff are professional.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Ammar Razzak's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)

AARP