Ratings for Dr. Holger Engels

Very good doctor, patient , kind and knowledgeable, ...if your able to see him! by that I mean his secretary in bonfield will not answer the phone or return messages. Seriously ...Ive heard this from more than one person, just refuses to return messages for simple appointments for some unknown reason.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

The Doc is simply great. We are truly glad to have him back in Bonfield. He is a compassionate and very compétant professional who treats you like family. Thanks Hoagie!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I know I never been to his office. I had bad skin allergies and I keep going to my doctor here in my country but my doctor didn't gave me a right medicines for my problem. I always going in my doctor because the medicines she gave to me it's not help its felt me more disappointed to her and my self. But when I ask Dr.Hoagie a help for my problem He give me a list of medicines I need to take and I am so happy it helps me so much that is why I decided to comments here for thankfully.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

This doctor is ridiculous. and he has let a lot of patients go because he can't handle the health issues. don't be a doctor if YOU CANT HANDLE IT. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Best Doctor ever. I went to see him in North Bay a long time ago with breathing issues. He asked if I was still smoking pot and cigarettes. I said, "Yes"....he said, "Get out of my office, I have actual sick people waiting to see me." He's also the only person that ever made a Hole-in-one while I was watching. I still feel bad for walking out of his life after he gave me a pair of shoes. PJS

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Was sad to hear about Dr. Engels issues...hope he is recovering well...also will be greatly missed at the TFDHT, as he is retiring at years' end...he was truly a caring, compassionate Doctor who took the time to listen to his patients concerns and make them feel comfortable...like a friend...wishing him all the best for his future endeavors!! L. Mc

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

They simply do not come any better than Dr. Hoagie. A true friend, an amazingly funny story teller, beyond intelligent, compassionate and the best darn diagnostician around. Bless you my friend. So sorry to see you leave the TDFHT, you will be missed. Be happy & healthy and enjoy some good fishing! If your ever in the Kingsville area drop by for a Pop. R & L G.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

VERY HELPFUL AND CARING ALWAYS .ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY.I CALLED HIM MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER.TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF MY FRIEND.YOUR FRIEND BUSHMAN.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

am I find myself in tears. He has been more than just a family doctor he has been a good friend as well. At a time in my life when my health deteriorated, one thing after another, he listened patiently to my concerns, both medical and personal. Finding a replacement for Engels the doctor will be easy; finding a replacement for Holger, my friend, will be very challenging, if at all possible. Good luck, good health, and a fond goodbye.I just found out hat he will be resigning

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Engels has been the best doctor I have ever had. I'm so sorry to see him go. He has been such an incredibly intelligent doctor. Wishing Dr. Engels a speedy recovery and the kind of exceptional care he gave all of his patients. You'll be missed Dr. Engels.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014