Ratings for Dr. Euan MacKie

Dr Mackie is the best dentist in town, so professional and ethical. Thank for fixing my tooth to help avoid a root canal. Also all your staff are amazing and caring just like you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Mackie is the best dentist I have had in my life I am 52 years old and I have been seeing Dr. Mackie for 5 years now. Dr. Mackie charges the work that is done at each appointment and I have always found there billing fair. They charge what is done no more no less, if you feel differently then you do not value your teeth or dentistry and you are cheap. I recommend Dr. Mackie to all my friends and family and each one that has gone has been thrilled. Thank you for everything you have done for me Dr. Mackie. Also I love going to the office and all his staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

This person seems to have nailed it in one sentence !!!!!! Go to this dentist if you want your money ripped off. Complete scam artist!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mackie for the last 15 years at his same location and i have several amalgam fillings that have not needed replacing and are being monitored if anything changes. Dr. Mackie will only replace them if something is happening. I had one amalgam filling that decay started under and it needed replacing. Dr. Mackie is honest and very ethical and I trust him 100%. Best dentist I have ever been too and I have recommend all my friends and family which go and see Dr. Mackie and they say the same. Best Dentist in town.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Go to this dentist if you want your money ripped off. Will try and convince you to take out amalgam fillings that are perfectly fine so he can put in white fillings in. Complete scam artist!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Mackie's for 10 years, and i just saw Dr. Shelley Halchuk to do some fillings as I could get in quicker and she fixed 3 of my teeth with the white fillings and they feel awesome. I fear the needles but Dr. Halchuk was sooo great i didn't see the needle or feel it. The front desk ladies are great, everything is so easy here, thank you Dr. Mackie!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

he is a good dentist but he hires the worst associates, he looks for the ones who will take the lowest pay, they are probably the ones who were at the bottom of their class. My last appointment she was the worst i have seen and i have been going to this office for 6 years.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mackie for years, the front desk ladies are so helpful and friendly they make it easy and so knowledgeable. Dr. Mackie is the world's best dentist so gentle and makes the appointments so easy. The office also has the latest technologies to make sure I'm taken care of I always want to be as preventative as I can! Thank you to Dr. Mackie and all his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr Mackie is the best dentist I have ever been to. He has all the up to date equipment and really knows what he is doing. Today I went in with a tooth that was more filling than tooth and he fixed it beautifully with care and attention - no pain whatsoever. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Very calming personality and if your on a tight budget he will arrange work to be done based on what you can afford that month.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016