Ratings for Dr. Vivan Kilvert

Dr. Kilvert is kind, understanding, and extremely good at including the patient with their health care plan and decisions. She advocates for her patients and is always willing to look for and find another way to treat and ailment if something is not working. I with Dr. Kilvert could clone herself! She is hands down the best doctor in the world.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I recently moved to Gabriola and was lucky enough to get in with Dr. Kilvert as a patient. Any time that I have had to see her, she never fails to impress me. She is competent, thorough, informative and excels at her job. Best Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing, hands down

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Kilvert knows her stuff and delivers messages in a patient centred manner.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr Kilvert is, hands down, the best, the most kind, and the most personable doctor we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I have been truly "looked after" by the caring and knowledgeable Dr. Kilvert - I am confident that she will see that I enjoy a quality life for as long as I have on this earth - she has the incentive and the expertise to do so. Her caring, listening, patience and expertise, exposed a few problems missed previously all of which she has rectified ....I am confident being looked after by her. I really wish that there were more GPs like her - the hospitals would not be so filled! --- I look forward to a life without spending time in a hospital bed - she does everything for early detection - nips it all in the bed! she is the best at "preventative medicine" ..... Shame she cannot be cloned ..... I remain blest having her as my GP .... so I am the best that I can be - thank you Dr. Kilvert! Judith Anne Henderson

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Doctor Kilvert is an amazing doctor. She is kind, thorough, professional, and a great communicator. I’m hoping she keeps practicing in our area.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I started seeing Doctor Kilvert last year. You will not find a more caring, humble or knowledgeable doctor. I have hashimoto disease, diverticulitis, and I am going through peri menopause and she has been nothing but helpful and understanding. As a matter of fact she was the one to help me get a diagnosis of diverticulitis after my last doctor couldn’t be bothered and kept calling the attacks a UTI. Plus she has such a warm personality and a good sense of humour. I am always chatting away nonstop and not letting her get a word in edge wise but she lets me talk and listens and never makes me feel bad for my anxious personality. I absolutely love this doctor. She is the rock star of GP’s! ❤️

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Kilvert goes the extra mile. She asks a lot of questions and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My husband and I love Dr. Kilvert. She was a locum doctor at the clinic we go to. She is very thorough and will go the extra mile to search out information for you. To our delight, she called us at home to relay test results. I cant tell you how much that put our minds at ease. She is authentically caring and very easy to talk to. You leave the office feeling very well cared for.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

My medical concern was brushed off by another doctor at the same clinic. I persevered and was seen by Dr. Kilvert at a later date. She quickly diagnosed my serious disorder and made an emergency appointment with a specialist who promptly and successfully treated my problem. Where is she practicing now? I would like to continue as her patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015