Ratings for Dr. Vivan Kilvert

Dr. Kilvert goes the extra mile. She asks a lot of questions and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My husband and I love Dr. Kilvert. She was a locum doctor at the clinic we go to. She is very thorough and will go the extra mile to search out information for you. To our delight, she called us at home to relay test results. I cant tell you how much that put our minds at ease. She is authentically caring and very easy to talk to. You leave the office feeling very well cared for.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

My medical concern was brushed off by another doctor at the same clinic. I persevered and was seen by Dr. Kilvert at a later date. She quickly diagnosed my serious disorder and made an emergency appointment with a specialist who promptly and successfully treated my problem. Where is she practicing now? I would like to continue as her patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Kilvert was the best thing that could have happened to me. I had gone in for an appointment to the same office I've been going to for 30 years and happened to get her because she had just started as a locum. Because of her nature to always go above and beyond I had bookwork, a CT scan and a diagnosis of a pulmonary embolism within a week. She always took the extra time for me and never rushed me no matter what. I selfishly cried when she left the office even though I was extremely happy for her. Anyone lucky enough to come into contact with this Dr should consider themselves truly blessed.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

There should be six stars for Doctor Kilvert. She will get to the heart of the matter and make healing as possible as it gets. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

We had Dr Kilvert as our family doctor for a short while, then she was relieved from her practice at the clinic on 4 th avenue. We sincerely hope and wish she would open a new family practice in or around Ladysmith. In our estimation she was a first class doctor who took the time to consider her patients needs and requirements

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

She was the only Doctor that listened to me and believed there was a reason for my pain and willing to to take the time to look into all possibilities. I wish she would open a new practice so I could have her as a Doctor again.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Kilvert is undoubtedly the Best doctor I have ever known and I have known many. There were five of them in my family so I know the breed. Beyond that I have had a third degree bun to 38% of my body coupled with a near fatal serum hepatitis so again I know the breed and she is the best ever in my 78 years

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I also am responding to Dr. Kilvert leaving as one of THE most conscientious doctor I have encountered. By far the most easy comfortable listener to make visits stress free and confident the problem will be resolved. Whomever finds this doctor in their area will be fortunate indeed. I would be much sadder and more vocal if I was not leaving the area as well. VIHA decisions are based on political short time frames and incredibly naive about long term health care problems compounding when excellent doctors leave.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I am really going to miss this woman/Doctor she has been the best Doctor for me ever. She is leaving her practice and not sure where she is going, hopefully I will be able to meet up with her at another practice..sad day for me and I'm sure all the patients she has been so kind too and helped. They don't make them like Vivian anymore, she is a rare breed of Doctors, the kind that really care. Love you girl..(o:

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013