Ratings for Dr. Vivan Kilvert

Dr Kilvert is, hands down, the best, the most kind, and the most personable doctor we have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I have been truly "looked after" by the caring and knowledgeable Dr. Kilvert - I am confident that she will see that I enjoy a quality life for as long as I have on this earth - she has the incentive and the expertise to do so. Her caring, listening, patience and expertise, exposed a few problems missed previously all of which she has rectified ....I am confident being looked after by her. I really wish that there were more GPs like her - the hospitals would not be so filled! --- I look forward to a life without spending time in a hospital bed - she does everything for early detection - nips it all in the bed! she is the best at "preventative medicine" ..... Shame she cannot be cloned ..... I remain blest having her as my GP .... so I am the best that I can be - thank you Dr. Kilvert! Judith Anne Henderson

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Doctor Kilvert is an amazing doctor. She is kind, thorough, professional, and a great communicator. I’m hoping she keeps practicing in our area.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I started seeing Doctor Kilvert last year. You will not find a more caring, humble or knowledgeable doctor. I have hashimoto disease, diverticulitis, and I am going through peri menopause and she has been nothing but helpful and understanding. As a matter of fact she was the one to help me get a diagnosis of diverticulitis after my last doctor couldn’t be bothered and kept calling the attacks a UTI. Plus she has such a warm personality and a good sense of humour. I am always chatting away nonstop and not letting her get a word in edge wise but she lets me talk and listens and never makes me feel bad for my anxious personality. I absolutely love this doctor. She is the rock star of GP’s! ❤️

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Kilvert goes the extra mile. She asks a lot of questions and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My husband and I love Dr. Kilvert. She was a locum doctor at the clinic we go to. She is very thorough and will go the extra mile to search out information for you. To our delight, she called us at home to relay test results. I cant tell you how much that put our minds at ease. She is authentically caring and very easy to talk to. You leave the office feeling very well cared for.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

My medical concern was brushed off by another doctor at the same clinic. I persevered and was seen by Dr. Kilvert at a later date. She quickly diagnosed my serious disorder and made an emergency appointment with a specialist who promptly and successfully treated my problem. Where is she practicing now? I would like to continue as her patient.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Kilvert was the best thing that could have happened to me. I had gone in for an appointment to the same office I've been going to for 30 years and happened to get her because she had just started as a locum. Because of her nature to always go above and beyond I had bookwork, a CT scan and a diagnosis of a pulmonary embolism within a week. She always took the extra time for me and never rushed me no matter what. I selfishly cried when she left the office even though I was extremely happy for her. Anyone lucky enough to come into contact with this Dr should consider themselves truly blessed.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

There should be six stars for Doctor Kilvert. She will get to the heart of the matter and make healing as possible as it gets. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

We had Dr Kilvert as our family doctor for a short while, then she was relieved from her practice at the clinic on 4 th avenue. We sincerely hope and wish she would open a new family practice in or around Ladysmith. In our estimation she was a first class doctor who took the time to consider her patients needs and requirements

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014