Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Shapiro

The Doctor is the best ever, goes beyond the normal Doctor. Really cares about you and how you are doing. I do miss Sandy thuo/ Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Shapiro is a wonderful caring doctor. He has totally changed my life. I have had arthritis for years and I have been on numerous drugs that have terrible side effects. I started going to Dr. Shapiro several years and with his knowledge and caring doctoring I can say that I am doing great and I am onl on one medication. I realize that the medicine hd put me on is what is surpressing my disease, but without his knowledge and kindness I would not be doing as well as I am. He is very caring and will take the time to set and talk to you and find out what you are doing with your life and how it is effecting your life and disease. I actually make my appointments on a Saturday or Sunday morning because he is in his office until noon on weekends. His office staff is also very knowledge, helpful, caring and kind. He is truly a wonderful doctor and I would give him the higest marks that are available. God bless him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Shapiro for a year and a half--I have RA. Dr. Shapiro is very knowledgeable and personable. He answers all my questions and takes the time to explain treatment options--allowing me to make the final decision about treatments.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007