Ratings for Dr. Robert A. McCarron

Dr McCarron is the best medical practitioner who has ever cared for me. At least once, his persistence and attention to detail saved my life. He gives each patient the time proper care requires, so time sometimes runs over: Better that than getting hustled by the clock. If you want to be coddled, perhaps he's not the doctor for you, because he has little patience for those who wish to persist with bad habits and have him prescribe a longevity pill. If you are looking for a physician who will care for you and help you to have a healthy life, you can find none better than this heroic veteran of the Vietnam was.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Doctor McCarron and staff have gone downhill in every aspect making you suspect of the care you receive. For this reason, I too found it overwhelmingly necessary to leave his practice.

Submitted February 12, 2016

I recently left this practice as the service by both the doctor and staff have deteriorated. The staff is very insincere and the doctor has a terrible superiority complex.

Submitted May 21, 2015

If you are looking for someone who is open minded about alternative options, Dr. McCarron is not the one for you. If you question him, or his staff, you will be summarily dismissed and terminated from the practice. I am married to a retired physician, recently relocated to Vero Beach, and this was my first attempt at finding a physician in the area. Terrible experience.

Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. McCarron is the best doctor I have ever been to. He helped me with terrible neck pain

Submitted September 10, 2014

I have read the other comments and state that I agree wholeheartedly that Dr McCarron is terrific, and I come to him by way of Boston and New York. If Dr McCarron is sometimes not so punctual, it's because McCarron is giving another patient the attention the Dr believes that patient requires. I can live with that. McCarron is a professional who cares and who delivers. The best.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

This is a doctor you can count on. Takes the time to explain and is very concerned and involved in the medical welfare of his patients. This is the way doctors should be, caring, understanding and available. I owe my life to Dr. McCarron. If you want the best, try Dr. McCarron...

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Thank you Dr. McCarron for all of your time, patience, and knowledge throughout these years.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. McCarron, is very helpful, and he actually spends time with me going over everything until I understand. I have to thank Dr. McCarron for being so efficient, caring, and honest.

Submitted June 12, 2009

Have been a very satisfied patient for ten years. Takes his time,lets you talk and then responds. Is a natural born "teacher of medicine". Very through so at times you have to wait but his full attention is on your problem when he is with you. Knowledgeable beyond the highest rating. He does not have nor want local hospital priviledges but looks after many of the area doctors. The best at what he does that I have experienced.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2005

Dr. Robert A. McCarron's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1987)