Ratings for Dr. Blair Duke

I and most of our Family have been going to see Dr. Duke for more than 30 years. He has always been prompt ; professional and extremely flexible to any emergencies. I nor anyone in our family has anything but the excellent and service from this great Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Duke for 24 years and would never go to anyone else. I have always been terrified of dentists and He has brought me a long ways in hardly having any fear now. I would highly recommend him to any age group. Very kind, understanding and explains every thing He is going to do.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr.Duke is a honest and sincerely helpful dentist. He takes the time to explain treatment options clearly and fees are very reasonable. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Took our child in for braces over the course of 3 years. A few months ago took her to a dentist that is closer to where we live for a cleaning and found out that not only are her teeth still crooked but the bottoms have to be redone and braces put back on because they are too tight and not enough space was given for growth. We now have to pay another dentist an additional $3500 on top of the initial $5000 to fix what Blaire Duke messed up. Would not recommend this dentist for any orthodontics at all!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Very poor skills making permanent caps on 3 teeth, they were long crooked and tilted. Worse was a partial denture that was an absolute nightmare; totally unacceptable, painful, my life made miserable for months. I ended up getting an excellent partial denture from a true professional, sent the bad goofy denture to the College of Dental Surgeons B.C... but the experience with Duke was horrid and expensive. Dr. Duke and staff very nice but they just don't have the skills necessary for upper level dental procedures as these. I am in process of trying to recover a little money back from this office, I am retired, have a fixed limited income--I needed to borrow money to recover from this, get a partial denture I could wear, to eat/chew as well as smile and enjoy my life.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I just at the start of my vacation with lots of travelling ahead of me when I lost a very big filling. The broken edge was cutting my tongue to pieces. Dr. Duke's staff was wonderful and got me in right away. Dr. Duke filed down the sharp edge and put a temporary cover on the tooth. I would recommend him highly - he helped make my holiday happy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Our family switched to Dr. Duke after another dentist was unable to complete a root canal on my husband (said it was too difficult)but still billed him for the work up to that point! We have now been seeing him for over 10 years. Very straight forward, gives you information for various choices in order for you to make the best decision. Very knowledgeable. When we had no insurance, gave us very fair pricing for service. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I have had Dr. Duke for 17 years, i have lived outside his area for the last 8 yrs but still continue to go to Dr. Duke i have alwas found him honest, careing, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Great guy,personable and professional. Saved a tooth that was told had to be extracted. He almost always finds solution instead of taking the easy way out.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

A dentist to be trusted. He makes his own decisions on a sound knowledge base and best; he considers his patient's feelings integral to any treatment. I've seen many dentists over 50+ years & I give Dr. Duke the highest rating of all.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010