You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ann Van Der Linden

Dr. V is so nice to our family. I feel so comfortable with her.my toddler loves her. Her MOA Celeste is no longer with her but she was a really caring receptionist. I was sad to see her go. Her new MOA has been in that offices for many many years. Really nice also.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Van Der Linden is good, she is not a pill pusher and does give you her full attention when in her office. I find her MOA Celeste to be rude and unprofessional. Has no telephone manners.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Ann is fabulous, usually very punctual, and willing to take the time needed to answer all my questions. She has a great "bedside manner"--she's very open and frank, and she's comfortable sharing personal experiences. Her new MOA, Celeste, has been there for about 3 years now, I think, and is so friendly and helpful. I liked Dee, too, but Celeste is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. V's for over a year and she delivered my baby. Ann is always friendly, kind and down to earth. I never feel rushed with her. She's happy to answer questions. She seems to genuinely enjoy her job and talking to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I have always hated going to the Dr. but Ann has helped to change that, she delivered both of my boys and I love that the only way it would have been another Dr. is if she was away. I have many other friends that had no idea would deliver their baby depending on the day. She is supper helpful, always on time and I love that last time we were in for a checkup she was training a new Dr. I think it is very important that we have great people to train new Dr's. All of the staff in this office have been great.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I really liked Dr Van der Linden. I was originally with a midwife and had to switch to Ann half way through my pregnancy. She is funny, thoughtful and always willing to answer my thousands of questions, especially after my son was born. My husband really liked her too, and that's saying a lot because he doesn't really like doctors. She was usually always on time. Her assistant Dee was nice, but shot down a lot of my requests to ask Dr Van der Linden a question, which was frustrating, especially being a new mom. I would definately use Dr Van der Linden again if I have another child and am disappointed we couldn't stay with her as my son's doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Not helpful at all, Sure she seems nice, but as soon as i voice my concerns she shrugs them off, A few years ago, i said i thought i had some symptoms, and she then proceeded to call me a hypochrondriac. Not helpful at all. Whenever i see her, she always seems to think of me as that. Just someone to make up the pain i feeling.Ive seen her for many years but still have the impression im wasting her time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr V took me on when she wasn't accepting any more patients because of a serious health problem that I had. Her office always fits me in with very little notice because of my illness. If Dr V is away and I need to be seen then another doc in her office has always seen me. Dee has always been great with me and I wouldn't want anyone else handeling my needs besides these two. Dr V has never been late in any of my schedualed appts and I have been there 5+ years. She delivered my baby and was there with me and not passing me off to another doc when it got to be late at night. She is an excellent doc and I couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

We've been patients with Dr.V for over 10 years now. She has a pleasant manner about her and is very thorough in her approach. She is always punctual, very helpfull and quite knowledgeable. Our experiences with her have always been positive. On the other hand, we can not say the same about Dee, her receptionist. Unfortunately we have found her to be quite rude and disrespectfull at times, which is too bad because the rest of her staff is all excellent. This surprises us because we are "low maintenance" patients and do not ask any special requests, favours or requirements. That aside, we will continue seeing Dr.V because we have the utmost confidence in her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr Ann is a GP. They have to know a little about everything and be willing to refer when something is beyond their expertise. Ann does that! She keeps her CPS (drug book) nearby and uses it. She is personable, and caring. You couldn't get me to switch doctors. Dee, Dr Ann's assistant, is great. She is a little rough around the edges, but she is efficient and gets the job done.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Ann Van Der Linden's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. V is so nice to our family. I feel so comfortable with her.my toddler loves her. Her MOA Celeste is no longer with her but she was a really caring recepti..."

April 13, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.stjohn.org/ProvidencePark/specialties/emergency/". Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "48374". Address has been updated from "None" to "47601 Grand River Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12484654210".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Van Der Linden is good, she is not a pill pusher and does give you her full attention when in her office. I find her MOA Celeste to be rude and unprofessio..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ann is fabulous, usually very punctual, and willing to take the time needed to answer all my questions. She has a great "bedside manner"--she's very open and f..."

November 13, 2014