Ratings for Dr. Christiaan Niemand

Im shocked that Dr.Niemand left Hilltop Medical suddenly. I am shocked that he didnt even let his patients know that he was leaving. It makes me question is his professional skills and makes me question did he even care or was he invested in his patients health. It makes me question is he had issues with Hilltop Medical. This sudden unprofessional leave doesnt sound like him but then again he did execute his leave in such a manner. For the way he left I would give him a 1 star but for the time he was my doctor i would give him a 4/5. It could have been handled better. Overall 3/5

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Deeply saddened to find out he is no longer at Hilltop Medical.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

(At Hilltop medical) A very competent doctor and a good man. I'm very disappointed to suddenly find out he moved away.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I will absolutely never see Dr.Niemand again! He had absolutely no compassion for my daughters medical conditions, actually he never even looked at her file! He acted as if he knew absolutely everything, yet contradicted many specialists opinions regarding my daughters treatment plans. His advice for a bowel condition that my 4 year old daughter is facing, was to “hold her down and force olive oil/fish oil down her throat. Because that’s what he did in the ER!”. The fact that my daughter is on a two year recovery from major problems with her bowel makes this suggestion ridiculous as he told me to do it every day! Additionally he took no care or concern when talking about the medical problems that my daughter has faced from being born prematurely, and why, because his daughter was premature and grew up fine!!! Well I’m sorry mine hasn’t done as well as yours Dr.Niemand, everyone faces different challenges in this world. That is called life. Lastly while treating me, he completely changed my treatment plan for my back injury and all without looking at my file either! Terrible all the way around! No compassion! Unprofessional! Arrogant and rude!

Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr Niemand is very arrogant and has zero bedside manner. Not only that but he prescribed me a deriviayive of an antibiotic that I was allergic to. The pharmacist who was filling the prescription was horrified of his lack of regard. After a day and a half of trying to get in touch with him or someone in his clinic to have a new prescription sent over eventually went to a different clinic. Avoid him if possible.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

We are thankful that Dr Niemand excepted our whole family. I find him knowledgeable & up to date on new medications. It took several months to get to get to know him & now we have a great rapor. He is straight forward & caring. The paintings in his office that his children created add a personal touch to the sterile walls. Thanks Dr N for practising in White Rock.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I call him Dr. Reaper. Stay away. When I asked questions about my dad he said he was "busy and had hundreds of patients to see in the hospital". Hundreds?

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Arrogant and rude....i cannot recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great doc Ex ER doc so his pace and style might not be to all's liking.If you want someone who knows what needs to be done see him. He is not arrogant, he is confident in his abilities. Keep going DOC

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Arrogant, rude and from the comments he must pick and chose which patients he cares about. Cancels appointments with no consideration. Terrible.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017