Ratings for Dr. Christiaan Niemand

Arrogant and rude....i cannot recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great doc Ex ER doc so his pace and style might not be to all's liking.If you want someone who knows what needs to be done see him. He is not arrogant, he is confident in his abilities. Keep going DOC

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Arrogant, rude and from the comments he must pick and chose which patients he cares about. Cancels appointments with no consideration. Terrible.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have seen Dr Neimand in White Rock emergency and he is now my family doctor. He is as good as they get. He listens well, makes great, accurate decisions has successfully got me off several medications I was taking for years. Very pleased he is my doctor. PSH

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Firstly, dr Niemand is my family doctor in white rock not in emergent in Saskatchewan. I am astounded by the comments here. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring, thorough and genuinely cares about his patients health and well being. He always refers me to the best specialists and always takes my concerns seriously. Thank you dr. Niemand for being there through my depression. I never have to wait and your compassion is greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Horrible doctor. Took all of 50 seconds to see myelderly friend, barely looked at him, but had a diagnosis right away. Wrote out a prescription qiuickly and left the room...The disturbing thing is that that prescription had the wrong name on it, another persons personal health number, home address and phone number..... I'm a retired nurse and this is the worst I have ever seen...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Very arrogant and dissmisve. Didnt care about my simple request for a prescription and ignored my chest pain issue. I was so mad but for some reason didnr say anything rude

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr Niemand is fantastic - has been my family doctor since he switched over from emergency room medicine. He takes the time to care about the patient and has been fantastic for our family. I love that his office is covered in his children's artwork and you can see he is a family man and cares about families like ours. I have never found him to be arrogant or condescending and he will always make time for emergency appointments on days he is available for appts. His receptionists have always been kind and helpful when I call or come in.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I previously had a family Dr that i really liked, however he never had time to see me. It would be months before an available appointment and as a school district employee his hours were not suitable for that type of schedule. I had seem Dr. Niemand several times at the PAH emergency room and I really appreciated his knowledge and his time and care. When i discovered he was going to be taking over a family practice i was very excited. Ever since i have switched im able to get in right away and he always provides the correct diagnosis. as far as punctuality, in my opinion when you go to the Dr. you should expect to wait, sometimes people have serious issues they need to discuss with the doctor, for the most part ive never really had to wait long for dr. niemand. One unfortunate experience had the Langley memorial hospital doctor misdiagnoses my severe lower flank pain and they sent me home, a couple days later the pain was so excruciating i called the office and Dr, Niemand got me in right away, I was there for 5 minutes because he was sending me with a note to the PAH with kidney stones. He was not pleased with the doctors at LMH and lets just say he was correct and i ended up needing two surgeries to get rid of the kidney stones. I do not find him arrogant at all, nor do i find him condescending he has always been a kind and caring professional to me.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

The absolute worst doctor ever! Prescribed me a medication I was very allergic to, because he did not read my file. Continually tried to put me on anti depressants, I am not depressed (he says that they changed his life since he started taking them). Out if the 9 times he wrote me prescriptions 7 were written for the wrong dose or just the wrong medicine, or put the wrong date (like 2 months out) on them. And to top it off when I told him that I didn't want to have kids because I have a disease that could be passed down and the medicine I have been on since I was 14 is not good for your eggs he told me "you produce new ones every month." Are you kidding? No you don't. Maybe if he spent last time taking about himself he could actually read you files.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016