Dr. Richard Owen

You may also like

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Delayed appointment. He's really smart though and good at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Owen has been treating a problem with veins in my Right foot. He has done everything possible to get this fixed. The best thing is that he himself called to check on my progress.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

When I couldnt get the ENT DRs.to drain the cyst in my neck (5 times in as many months) Dr.Owen took me on, even getting me an appt. the DAY before my holiday, so I wouldnt be uncomfortable on a cruise!!He used an ultrasound machine to be SURE of WHERE he was sticking the needles, unlike the EMERGENCY STUDENTS, who just stab away, hitting bone half the time!:( The nurses in Radiology were Superb as well, treating me w/ care and compassion..I highly reccommend Dr.Owen..I trust him COMPLETELY!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr. Richard Owen's Credentials

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing staff and doctor. Very helpful and on time. Straight to the point but has a sense of humor. Staff very polite "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Delayed appointment. He's really smart though and good at what he does."

March 17, 2015