Ratings for Dr. John B. Adams

He is uncaring, is not competent. I had colon cancer surgery and he told me nothing to it. Had pain 2 months after surgery and he said had rectal spasms, would not give pain medication ,or referral to pain management ,or physical therapy . In less than one year had to have radiation, chemotherapy . He told me that I did not need radiation or chemotherapy. I also had to have extensive colon surgery again by another surgeon. Adams said nothing he could do for me.He is so incompetent and uncaring.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

He definitely is not concerned about his patients. He does not take any time to explain anything. Would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

He did not spend adequate time during a consultation. As a new patient I felt he didn't show interest in my situation and seemed to be ready to get out of the room.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Operated on my wife for severe internal problems and did an awesome job. Would use him again in a heartbeat. He is a better surgeon than his dad ever hoped to be, but he is fairly new. Bedside manner is excellent in the hospital and in the office. Dry sense of humor, but he really cares about his patients. He gave me my wife back.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

I would not recommend anybody seeing Dr. John Adams. Not only did he make SEVERAL life-threatening mistakes during my mother's surgery, he failed to catch an infection that formed due to his faulty surgical skills. It is my opinion that my mom ultimately died because of this "doctor." Had he paid attention to the warning signs, listened to the nursing staff and us, my mother would still be alive today. I have heard nothing positive about Dr. Adams and only wish that we would've had the chance to research him BEFORE he operated on my mom.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. John B. Adams's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2003)