You may also like

Dr. Ng is a very capable and caring doctor. You can always trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Ng is probably one of the best doctors I have met who really cares and follows up personally when I have a question. I need to see him promptly but his schedule was all booked 1 month in advance. His staff, Karen, recommended I leave my number and Dr. Ng would arrange something for me. Sure enough, he called me that night and asked me about my problem and checked his schedule the next day and fit me in during his lunchtime within days of my first call. My procedure went well and everyone was extremely kind and nice to me. Lots of compassion that you don't find with most doctors these days.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Great Doctor, but I quit going to him because of his office staff. His office manager needs to retire! She had some miss information (financial) about me. and wouldn't research it. She made my saint of a wife use a four letter word! How do you tell a doctor that his staff is causing him to loose business?

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I had my third colonoscopy with Dr. Ng and everything was superbly except I had one polyp but that's not his fault.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Wonderful Doctor, good bedside manner, terrific surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

My $3500 is my share of about a $70,000 operation, and I was basically carrying a COBRA policy. Dr. NG was super thorough, giving me a full examination from the get go after my referral. he sat down with me and explained everything. He asked me again and again if I had any questions. After my 4 hour partial colectomy (2 feet of large intestine removed, valve removed, appendix removed) he came to see me every day I was in the hospital. I was in the hospital for 7 days. My Crohns disease has been at bay ever since and I cannot thank him enough. The scar left behind is 7 inches in length, but not very noticeable. I highly recommend Dr. NG as well as the fine facilities and staff at Hoag hospital.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Ng is a very skilled surgeon who is also one of the most caring physicians I've ever had. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient. He calls you at home when you need help or just to check on you after having seen him. I trust him with my life! He has come to my rescue several times. Without his intervention I know the outcome to my situation would not have been as positive as it was.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Daniel A. Ng's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ng is a very capable and caring doctor. You can always trust his judgement. "

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ng is probably one of the best doctors I have met who really cares and follows up personally when I have a question. I need to see him promptly but his sch..."

May 6, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=85289'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=85289'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 5, 2014