Ratings for Dr. Mark Lowenheim

A$$hole of a Doctor. Horrible bedside manner. No compassion or empathy. Run and find a better doctor. There are tons of GI doctors that are way better than that POS

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I am currently in search of a new doctor for my daughter as I cannot imagine leaving my daughter in his care for another second. Please save yourself the trouble and do not bother to contact Dr.Lowenheim if you are looking for compassionate and reliable care, because he certainly does not provide it.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Lowenheim. When my Pediatrician was of no help, I took it upon myself to bring my Son to Dr. Lowenheim's office. To make a long story short, he was a different baby after 24 hours. As far as bedside manner, he is gentle, kind, a good listener, and doesn't rush you. He has helped us so much, and TRULY cares about your child. I would and have recommend him highly. You will not be disappointed. When you see your baby in pain, you'll do anything to fix it. Dr. Lowenheim may be the help you've been needing.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Speaks directly to my 15 year old son and shows that he respects him. Goes the extra mile to get precise diagnosis. Staff is very helpful and the doctor calls back every time - even when I didn't think he needed to personally address my question (could I use a probiotic while my son was on antibiotic). Long family history of gastro issues and he is the best doctor I've used. First appointment we were told to arrive early to fill out paperwork. Doctor actually took us early - unheard of!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Great doctor. Has been looking after my preemies since birth. Always returns my calls and listens to all my questions. Very polite, SMART and professional!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lowenheim with my son for 5 years now. Would not trust any other Dr. Suspected he had Crohns disease on first visit and was very aggressive about getting immediate results!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

wonderful dr. very compassionate and knowledgeable always returns calls immed. wonderful staff, great bedside manner, lifesaver

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

My son was 4 years old the first time we went to him. He told me his was 99.9% sure he had Crohn's disease on our first visit and confirmed it with a Colonoscopy and upper endoscopy. He is very polite always willing to answer any questions and most importantly my son is doing very well. On our initial visit I was devastated but he and his staff were very kind and compassionate I would definetly recommed him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

A poor communicator. Zero bedside manner. Secretary and nurse equally frustrating. Impossible to reach and when reached, they are of no help at all. We will never go back.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Mark Lowenheim's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1984)

AARP