Dr. Walter Delpero

You may also like

Unfortunately I dud not hava a good experience with Dr. Delpero. He heavily relied on a diagnosis done by one of younger specialist, which was wrong. I had watering eyes and was diagnosed with blepheritis and Dr Delero added to that a contact lens allergy diagnosis. I stopped wearing contact lenses and continued with treatments for blepheritis but my watering eye problem didnt go away. It turned out to be a food alergy in fact.

Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I went for the first time today and it is a wonderful place to be looked after. Great staff. No one is rushing and they all did their best to make my visit less stressful . Dr. Delporo is warm, caring, and answered all my questions. I need a scooter to get around so they moved the equipment around so I could have all the necessary tests. It couldn't have been any better. I left knowing I was in good hands77

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am an ophthalmologist who required Dr Delpero's help on an emergent basis. His kind reassuring manner together with his knowledge and expertise is extremely appreciated. His staff were A1. Thanks Walter. HM

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

A wonderful and thorough physician who engenders complete trust.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Delpero is kind, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are also wonderful. They learned my name on the very first visit and always warmly welcome me for every phone call and visit. I have a condition that needs constant care treatment in order to prevent blindness.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

About 10 years ago I started to show the early symptoms of Age Related Maculr Degeneration. So far , the care Advice and examinations that I have received by the Doctor and his staff have exceeded all my expectations regarding patient care, specialist and staff availability,; kind , sympathetic and empathetic annual care. I could not ask for anything more.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Husband was referred to this clinic for a bad stye ..waited a week and heard nothing . He called in to check on the referral and the staff who answered the phone was rude and stated they couldn't find anything and would "look into it" and get back to him. We waited a few more days and still nothing. During that time we asked our family doctor to re-fax the referral just in case. I called back and left a message asking for a call back on a Monday. By Friday that week, still did not hear back. My husband called them again and the reception rudely told him they were no longer dealing with him. I'm sure the doctor is knowledgable and great, but the staff is terrible.

Submitted October 31, 2014

I see Dr. Delpero at the Eye Clinic at the hospital so I do net see his office staff. The staff at the clinic are very good though.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. W. Delpero is very knowledgeable and a great surgeon. He has a wonderful warm and cheerful personality. He performed a complicated Cataract surgery on my eye and I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Walter Delpero's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I dud not hava a good experience with Dr. Delpero. He heavily relied on a diagnosis done by one of younger specialist, which was wrong. I had wat..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Delpero and his staff gave me excellent service and care when he operated on me at Pembroke hospital to correct my cateracts. Thanks to all Gail Selkirk"

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went for the first time today and it is a wonderful place to be looked after. Great staff. No one is rushing and they all did their best to make my visit l..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an ophthalmologist who required Dr Delpero's help on an emergent basis. His kind reassuring manner together with his knowledge and expertise is extremely a..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walter Delpero is out of this world. Intelligent, smart, caring, knowledgeable. Just out of this world - Ottawa's or even Canada's best Opthamologists. ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Delpero is kind . friendly and considerate to all "

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful and thorough physician who engenders complete trust."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Delpero is kind, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are also wonderful. They learned my name on the very first visit and always warmly welcome me f..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 10 years ago I started to show the early symptoms of Age Related Maculr Degeneration. So far , the care Advice and examinations that I have received by..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Delpero may be very good, but unfortunately the eye care at the Riverside Hospital is not - recently, I saw ONLY the resident doctor, and Dr. Delpero did no..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Husband was referred to this clinic for a bad stye ..waited a week and heard nothing . He called in to check on the referral and the staff who answered the pho..."

October 31, 2014