Ratings for Dr. Walter Delpero

I had a cataract surgery done by Dr. on June 2. The success is excellent. I have20/20 vision and there was absolutely pain during or after the surgery todate. Dr is kind and excellent. He gave me 20/20 vision after my right eye cataract surgery. 613 680 1553 KEE. .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very dedicated and thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone even those with very complex eye issues.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

It is always a pleasure going to this office. Whenever I have an emergency, their staff is quick and friendly in their response. With such a busy office, it is nice to see everyone with a smile on. The secretary knows almost every patient when they walk in, and the nurses are thorough and knowledgeable. Dr Delpero is kind, and explains everything. I know I'm in good hands. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I've been to see dr. Del pero a couple times everything went smooth .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Delpero is a great doctor. He fixed my mom's cataract problems. He is always smiling, made you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

A first class doctor and staff. Dr. Delpero has always been extremely patient, reassuring and friendly. I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Unfortunately I dud not hava a good experience with Dr. Delpero. He heavily relied on a diagnosis done by one of younger specialist, which was wrong. I had watering eyes and was diagnosed with blepheritis and Dr Delero added to that a contact lens allergy diagnosis. I stopped wearing contact lenses and continued with treatments for blepheritis but my watering eye problem didnt go away. It turned out to be a food alergy in fact.

Submitted January 21, 2016

Doctor Delpero and his staff gave me excellent service and care when he operated on me at Pembroke hospital to correct my cateracts. Thanks to all Gail Selkirk

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I went for the first time today and it is a wonderful place to be looked after. Great staff. No one is rushing and they all did their best to make my visit less stressful . Dr. Delporo is warm, caring, and answered all my questions. I need a scooter to get around so they moved the equipment around so I could have all the necessary tests. It couldn't have been any better. I left knowing I was in good hands77

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am an ophthalmologist who required Dr Delpero's help on an emergent basis. His kind reassuring manner together with his knowledge and expertise is extremely appreciated. His staff were A1. Thanks Walter. HM

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015