You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Walter Delpero

Administrative staff very disorganized, obviously due to lack of communication amongst themselves, with patients and referrals. Although names cannot be divulged fur to section 19 of the Privacy Act. I would implore you NOT to seek the services of this office. For other reasons which I sm not at liberty to divulge, stay away from Walter Delpero. Trust me.

Submitted May 24, 2016

I've been to see dr. Del pero a couple times everything went smooth .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Unfortunately I dud not hava a good experience with Dr. Delpero. He heavily relied on a diagnosis done by one of younger specialist, which was wrong. I had watering eyes and was diagnosed with blepheritis and Dr Delero added to that a contact lens allergy diagnosis. I stopped wearing contact lenses and continued with treatments for blepheritis but my watering eye problem didnt go away. It turned out to be a food alergy in fact.

Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I went for the first time today and it is a wonderful place to be looked after. Great staff. No one is rushing and they all did their best to make my visit less stressful . Dr. Delporo is warm, caring, and answered all my questions. I need a scooter to get around so they moved the equipment around so I could have all the necessary tests. It couldn't have been any better. I left knowing I was in good hands77

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am an ophthalmologist who required Dr Delpero's help on an emergent basis. His kind reassuring manner together with his knowledge and expertise is extremely appreciated. His staff were A1. Thanks Walter. HM

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

A wonderful and thorough physician who engenders complete trust.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Delpero is kind, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are also wonderful. They learned my name on the very first visit and always warmly welcome me for every phone call and visit. I have a condition that needs constant care treatment in order to prevent blindness.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Walter Delpero's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Administrative staff very disorganized, obviously due to lack of communication amongst themselves, with patients and referrals. Although names cannot be divu..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to see dr. Del pero a couple times everything went smooth ."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Delpero is a great doctor. He fixed my mom's cataract problems. He is always smiling, made you feel comfortable."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A first class doctor and staff. Dr. Delpero has always been extremely patient, reassuring and friendly. I trust him 100%"

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I dud not hava a good experience with Dr. Delpero. He heavily relied on a diagnosis done by one of younger specialist, which was wrong. I had wat..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Delpero and his staff gave me excellent service and care when he operated on me at Pembroke hospital to correct my cateracts. Thanks to all Gail Selkirk"

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went for the first time today and it is a wonderful place to be looked after. Great staff. No one is rushing and they all did their best to make my visit l..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an ophthalmologist who required Dr Delpero's help on an emergent basis. His kind reassuring manner together with his knowledge and expertise is extremely a..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walter Delpero is out of this world. Intelligent, smart, caring, knowledgeable. Just out of this world - Ottawa's or even Canada's best Opthamologists. ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Delpero is kind . friendly and considerate to all "

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful and thorough physician who engenders complete trust."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Delpero is kind, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are also wonderful. They learned my name on the very first visit and always warmly welcome me f..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 10 years ago I started to show the early symptoms of Age Related Maculr Degeneration. So far , the care Advice and examinations that I have received by..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Delpero may be very good, but unfortunately the eye care at the Riverside Hospital is not - recently, I saw ONLY the resident doctor, and Dr. Delpero did no..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Husband was referred to this clinic for a bad stye ..waited a week and heard nothing . He called in to check on the referral and the staff who answered the pho..."

October 31, 2014