Ratings for Dr. Robbie Strasdin

Great office - every time I go in everyone is smiling. At first I thought it was because I was a new patient, but you realize everyone genuinely loves being there. Both docs always leave me smiling. 5* all around

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been a patient at Strasdin Orthodontics since March of 2013 and I have nothing but good things to say about this office. The staff are very friendly, and knowledgeable . I am from out of town and have on a few occasions needed to reschedule and have been accommodated every time, even to sneak in appoinents if I know I'll be in town. I am coming to the end of my treatment soon and am thoroughly satisfied with the results. Dr Strasdin takes the time to listen to my concerns and to adjust treatment accordingly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Amazing! Enough said.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Very pleased with the service and orthodontic treatment. Be warned, though: The older woman at the front desk can be snarky, condescending and rude. Do not be put off by this worker's lack of social grace. Dr Strasdin is fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I'm so happy with my beautiful new smile, THANKS to Strasdin Orthodontics!! Dr. Strasdin and his team are professional, courteous, & knowledgeable. The office is beautiful, clean and has all the latest technology. I highly recommend Strasdin Orthodontics, especially for adult braces.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Strasdin's service is above average and his staff is very professional. Dr. Strasdin and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. My son had his braces removed, revealing beautiful, straight teeth. Two days later, he got an elbow in the chin during rugby practice and several bottom teeth were knocked loose. Dr. Strasdin had me take him to our dentist to ensure there was no root damage, then re-braced his bottom teeth and booked all the necessary follow up appointments at no extra charge. Great service! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Submitted January 4, 2014

pretty expensive but my sons teeth are straight. But did you know if you still owe anything on your account they will not take them off. So my sons braces were on longer that necessary because I still owed 350 out 7500 kinda like black mail. I had every intent to pay, just didn't like that they add this stipulation.....

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Strasdin is very friendly and knowledgable! Yes braces are expensive but pretty sure they are close to the same price everywhere. My son might have needed dental surgery if it weren't for the advice and help of Dr.Strasdin.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Strasdin has done nothing but be wonderful through my braces process. He has gone the extra mile for me numerous times. I have found him to be honest and takes great pride in his work. Very knowledgeable! Always happy to see me and talked to me by name!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011