Ratings for Dr. Stephen Wells

Dr Well has been coming to see my mom who is living with Alzheimers. He makes her day when he comes. They share beautiful stories about the East Coast and ahe laughs so hard . He was an intricsl part of my mother health care . We will all miss him during his retirement. One of the best most humble down to earth Doctors we have ever met . Wishing him much happiness and Great health in years to come . Thank you Dr Wells hugs Pearl and Family

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Wells is very caring and down to earth. My elderly mother has been able to stay in her home because of his attention. Thank you Dr. Wells from my mother and the community.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr wells brings old fashioned family medicine back to brantford . Making house calls to the elderly . Beautiful man with a great heart. Made my grandparents be able to receive great medical attention right up into their 90s when a drs visit would have been impossible. Thanks dr wells your so appreciated .

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Helpful in looking after my 89 yr. old mother and looking after her meds and putting her at ease when she is upset. Quick to find a Dermatologist for her skin condition.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr Wells is a caring professional who makes you feel comfortable. He has seen our children @the clinic and we all liked him. He now sees my mother who has alzheimers and he is extremely good with her and has been very helpful and accomadating with information. Ontario needs more personalities wisdom and professional Doctors like him .Thank you Dr Wells T.D

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

If I didn't have a great family doctor in Guelph and Dr. Wells had a practice in Brantford other than the walk in clinic, I would switch in a heart beat. He is an amazing doctor with a great bed side manner. He is awesome.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

An excellent Doctor! He was my family Doctor for almost a year...very relaxed personality. Had no issues with discussing my concerns with him and mad no bones about sending me to the necessary specialists. 8yrs ago, he left the practice he was with (I believe they closed their doors), and wasn't certain where he was headed...I'm so glad to hear that he is still or came back to Brantford. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

I have had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Wells on numerous occasions @ the walk in clinic. He has always been compasionate, understanding and listens to your problems prior to making a diagnosis. The person who stated that he yells alot, must have had a different Dr. Wells as the one I have dealt with has always been very professional. I have a family doctor, but would gladly give him up if Dr. Wells was taking patients.Keep up the good work Dr. Wells!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Excellent bedside manner with a thorough assessment at walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

Excellent bedside manner...I heard him with a senior and he explained things so well to them, and then he was great with our teenage son as well.He had a sense of humour, and was knowledgeable about the issue our son was having. We were very happy with the diagnosis and treatment, which is not always our experience with physicians.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007