Ratings for Dr. My Linh Tu

Very good and nice doctor but always very busy. However it is very helpful

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Where should I start from??? I can write a book about my experience with this doctor. My baby was delivered by the NURSE literally, dr TU left the delevery room an hour before labor started pushing and said to the staff I will ba back, she desapeared and didnt show up. Labor started, and advised the staff to call her if anything happened. They called her she said she wont make it and sent in a generalist who was in panic, luckily the nurse was very experimented, she told the doctor what to do. I am still shocked after 8 weeks. the doctor showed up the next day and said that she was busy with another patient (I dont know where since she was not in the hospital, my husband ,met her in the corridor downstairs while he was leaving to get something to eat). Now I have been trying to reach her for a post delivery exam with no luck..... something needs to be done about this doctor since I am not the first patient who suffered from this irresponsible behavior. Never ever again dealing with this doctor

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Pire secrétaire à vie, je n'ai jamais vu quelqu'un d'aussi méchant, elle ne devrait pas travailler avec des femmes enceintes, à chaque fois que je dois téléphoner à la clinique ma pression monte parce que c'est clair que je vais m'énerver avec la secrétaire à cause de son manque de respect. De plus elle raccroche au téléphone à chaque fois, lorsque je lui ai demandé pourquoi elle est bête comme ça elle me raccroche dessus. Dr.Tu est gentille en générale, pour le premier rendez vous elle a été très bien, mais quand je suis retourné la voir quand je n'avais pas de rendez vous( pour obtenir un papier QUI EST DE MON DROIT d'obtenir) elle n'a pas du tout été gentille avec moi. J'espère que ca va bien se passer pour mes prochains suivi de grossesses.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

If I could put a 0 for the staff I would. Rude to say the least. When you walk up to the counter you need not expect a hello or a smile. And each time.you have to communicate with them is unpleasant. These ladies should not be working with the public..let alone with tired pregnant ladies! Dr Tu herself is very helpful and knowledgeable. However except for my first appointment she has been extremely late.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Ok, I didn't believe till i call myself. she's very bad and improfessionally talking to patients, the doctor i didn't see her yet but the secretary is like to tell us stay away from here and don't call again she didn't even let me tell her that I'm so sick. she's rude, bad, aaa hole, and an advice to keep ignoring her stay away and thats it,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

24 years ago I was one of the first baby's she has delivered in her whole career. And at the age of 21, she delivered my beautiful baby boy who is now 3 years old. Even the day I went to see her, she really good care of me, don't get me wrong her secretary is really rude and in caring. But I know Dr. Tu delivers her own patients so I was ready for the waiting time. I really love her and co cider her family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Where to start? Her punctuality for appointments is lacking- I had an appointment at 11:30AM and didn't see her until 7:30PM. Once you see her she is very nice and knowledgeable, if a bit quick when speaking. Her staff however, are very impolite and unprofessional. No smiles, and very abrupt and short towards any questions you may ask them. They actually have the audacity to demand why you would call in and ask about your file or blood works! No communication between them so if one calls and you call back the other has no knowledge of it and is unable to help you. They act as if they're too good for their job. If that's the case then they should not work with the public. Definitely not someone who should be dealing with patients...they make you almost feel dumb by how condescending they are!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

What can I tell you. I love this doctor! It is true you have to wait long for your appointments but that's because she delivers her own patients. When my turn came to deliver she was there and I was so relaxed despite the difficult delivery, I even managed to crack a smile because of her amazing sense of humor. I highly recommend dr. Tu!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Je vous la recommande fortement, dr TU est un ange, elle a un bon cœur elle travaille fort c'est pour ça qu'elle annule des Rdv pour y aller accoucher a l'hôpital . Il faut être patientes mes chères dames et c'est bien toujours de trouver une autre solution quand le Rdv est annulé car dites que ton tour arrivera pour t'accoucher à l'hôpital est tu seras très contente quand ils annoncent que dr TU est arriver Nadia

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Ça fait près 3hrs de temps je t'attends Dr Tu. Et il y a 7 femmes enceintes qui sont la avant moi. Avant personne ne savait où elle etait passée.Ensuite la secrétaire nous a dit qu'elle sera la dans 10 mins pour finalement savoir qu'elle s'est enfermée dans son bureau. Elle n'est jamais sortie.Je trouve que c'est un manque total de respect.Nous ne sommes pas des animaux.Nous avons laissé nos occupations pour venir perdre notre temps ici.Il y a des femmes qui sont à veille d'accoucher et qui sont fatiguées tout comme moi.La semaine derniere le 10 fev.j'avais rv et c'etait pareil.La clinique etait remplie à craquer jusqu'à devant les ascenceurs.les femmes etaient assises tout le long du couloir.Je suis parti souper et quand j'ai rappelé a 18h30 pour savoir où est-ce que je suis rendu. On m'a repondu qu'elle etait partie.A ce moment là j'avais de grosses douleurs au ventre donc il etait important que je la vois.On m'a dit d'aller a l'hopital vu que c'etait supposé la qu'elle etait.Et croyez-moi j'ai quitté l'hopital aux alentours de 22h30 sans avoir vu le Dr Tu.C'est un résident qui m'a consulté.Je n'imagine pas comment ce sera lors de mon accouchement.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015