You may also like

Rate Dr. My Linh Tu

Dr. My Linh Tu's Ratings

If I could put a 0 for the staff I would. Rude to say the least. When you walk up to the counter you need not expect a hello or a smile. And each time.you have to communicate with them is unpleasant. These ladies should not be working with the public..let alone with tired pregnant ladies!
Dr Tu herself is very helpful and knowledgeable. However except for my first appointment she has been extremely late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Ok, I didn't believe till i call myself. she's very bad and improfessionally talking to patients, the doctor i didn't see her yet but the secretary is like to tell us stay away from here and don't call again she didn't even let me tell her that I'm so sick. she's rude, bad, aaa hole, and an advice to keep ignoring her stay away and thats it,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

24 years ago I was one of the first baby's she has delivered in her whole career. And at the age of 21, she delivered my beautiful baby boy who is now 3 years old. Even the day I went to see her, she really good care of me, don't get me wrong her secretary is really rude and in caring. But I know Dr. Tu delivers her own patients so I was ready for the waiting time. I really love her and co cider her family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Where to start? Her punctuality for appointments is lacking- I had an appointment at 11:30AM and didn't see her until 7:30PM. Once you see her she is very nice and knowledgeable, if a bit quick when speaking. Her staff however, are very impolite and unprofessional. No smiles, and very abrupt and short towards any questions you may ask them. They actually have the audacity to demand why you would call in and ask about your file or blood works! No communication between them so if one calls and you call back the other has no knowledge of it and is unable to help you. They act as if they're too good for their job. If that's the case then they should not work with the public. Definitely not someone who should be dealing with patients...they make you almost feel dumb by how condescending they are!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

What can I tell you. I love this doctor! It is true you have to wait long for your appointments but that's because she delivers her own patients. When my turn came to deliver she was there and I was so relaxed despite the difficult delivery, I even managed to crack a smile because of her amazing sense of humor. I highly recommend dr. Tu!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Je vous la recommande fortement, dr TU est un ange, elle a un bon cœur elle travaille fort c'est pour ça qu'elle annule des Rdv pour y aller accoucher a l'hôpital . Il faut être patientes mes chères dames et c'est bien toujours de trouver une autre solution quand le Rdv est annulé car dites que ton tour arrivera pour t'accoucher à l'hôpital est tu seras très contente quand ils annoncent que dr TU est arriver
Nadia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Ça fait près 3hrs de temps je t'attends Dr Tu. Et il y a 7 femmes enceintes qui sont la avant moi. Avant personne ne savait où elle etait passée.Ensuite la secrétaire nous a dit qu'elle sera la dans 10 mins pour finalement savoir qu'elle s'est enfermée dans son bureau. Elle n'est jamais sortie.Je trouve que c'est un manque total de respect.Nous ne sommes pas des animaux.Nous avons laissé nos occupations pour venir perdre notre temps ici.Il y a des femmes qui sont à veille d'accoucher et qui sont fatiguées tout comme moi.La semaine derniere le 10 fev.j'avais rv et c'etait pareil.La clinique etait remplie à craquer jusqu'à devant les ascenceurs.les femmes etaient assises tout le long du couloir.Je suis parti souper et quand j'ai rappelé a 18h30 pour savoir où est-ce que je suis rendu. On m'a repondu qu'elle etait partie.A ce moment là j'avais de grosses douleurs au ventre donc il etait important que je la vois.On m'a dit d'aller a l'hopital vu que c'etait supposé la qu'elle etait.Et croyez-moi j'ai quitté l'hopital aux alentours de 22h30 sans avoir vu le Dr Tu.C'est un résident qui m'a consulté.Je n'imagine pas comment ce sera lors de mon accouchement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I'm currently sitting at her clinic and she just disappears - no notice! My appointment was at 245 and it's now 525.. Where the heck do u treat ur patients like that???????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Tu is very patient, knowledgeable and helpful. BUT the secretary is extremely RUDE, IMPOLITE and CHOLERIC. Definitely not appropriate person to welcome patients...you might give birth on the spot with her scenes of rudeness!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2715036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr Tu is a very nice doctor no doubt about it but her secretary behaves like she is the Prime Minister of Canada. Usually pregnant women's are physically week but she will make you sick also mentally. Since the waiting period is so long, just by watching her I used to feel like I wanna through up just on her face. Such a poisonous attitude.. how could she lives with it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627877].votes_count ]]