Ratings for Dr. Duncan C. MacKinlay

I agree with other comments re "Receptionist Needs Manners", I could not figure out how a Dr. could have such an Ignorant Representative of His Practice as "Sandy" Then I was informed that Sandy IS HIS WIFE!!!!!! I guess that gives here Poetic License to be such a rude, self ensconsed excuse for a God Fearing Human Being......Amen

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

He did surgery on my knee and did a great job! He always is dressed so nice too! Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

excellent doctor , Had total reverrse shoulder replacement ,, now pain free

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I have seen the doctor cor two surgeries. The first was arthroscopic. Recently I had a full knee replacement. Doctor MacKinlay is an excellent surgeon and was caring as was his surgical team.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I have seen the good doctor on two separate occassions for left and right shoulder issues. I can not say enough about Duncan (and Sandy of which works in his office).

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

receptionist needs to get manners he does excellent work,

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Amazing doctor, does great work and very smart. When i had my shoulder surgery, the other doctor who helped with the surgery also had his shoulder done my dr.mckinley. I would absoluetely reccomend him, i met someone who came from windsor just for dr.mckinley.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Has my knee surgery a few years back. Great doctor. Friendly.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr MacKinlay is an amazing doctor - wouldn't let anyone else operate on me. He thoroughly explain all aspects of my injury and recovery. Told me to consider all he had recommended and then decide. Other surgeon in Sarnia was quick to tell me what he wanted me to do.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

This doctor screwed up my knee and I had to go to another surgeon for my third surgery - thankful latest surgery seems to working the best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015