Ratings for Dr. Duncan C. MacKinlay

receptionist needs to get manners he does excellent work,

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Amazing doctor, does great work and very smart. When i had my shoulder surgery, the other doctor who helped with the surgery also had his shoulder done my dr.mckinley. I would absoluetely reccomend him, i met someone who came from windsor just for dr.mckinley.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Has my knee surgery a few years back. Great doctor. Friendly.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr MacKinlay is an amazing doctor - wouldn't let anyone else operate on me. He thoroughly explain all aspects of my injury and recovery. Told me to consider all he had recommended and then decide. Other surgeon in Sarnia was quick to tell me what he wanted me to do.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

This doctor screwed up my knee and I had to go to another surgeon for my third surgery - thankful latest surgery seems to working the best.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Only Doctor I would see in Sarnia for my knee. Wouldn't trust anyone else. Other option is drive to London.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

this dr is amazing!!!!my son is 3 and broke his leg. being this young this should of been a scary experience, but dr and his kind staff helped both of us through this process and made the experience a great one, always a smile on there faces and even made my son laugh even though he was in pain, he was giggling and smiling thru the entire time. this was my first break with any of my children and I felt very comfortable while they explained the entire time what they were going to do. Also I am impressed on how fast the office gets back to you, I left a message and was called back, it seemed directly after I hung up!!!!Keep up the friendly atmosphere guys!!!!!GREAT WORK!!!!HAPPY mother here, my son gets his cast off in 3 days!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. McKinlay has repaired both of my rotator cuffs with excellent results. He is thorough and answers your questions if you have them ready to ask. Schedules follow ups at each appt. Office staff is efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend this Orthopedic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr MacKinlay has helped me twice. He is an exceptional doctor

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Broke my wrist, and was in ambulatory care several times. Only saw him twice. When cast was finally removed he bent my wrist backward and asked it that hurt. I almost yelled out with pain. He offered no time for questions, I had to support my wrist until I was able to find a proper wrist guard. Went to see my chiropractor who fixed me up until my appointments at the hand and upper limb clinic in London. Would not recommend Dr. McKinlay

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013