Ratings for Dr. Philip Wade

Dr. Wade was a great doctor. However, he is now retired.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

He's not interested if your problem is tinnitus. Was very unprofessional, dismissive, insulting...

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Wade is an exceptional doctor and he will be greatly missed in the field. I saw several ENT specialists when I lost my hearing and received the same diagnosis - fluid in the ear After a year of hearing loss and purchasing a hearing aid I was blessed to learn about Dr. Wade. He took one look in my ear and immediately recognized what was wrong. He referred me to a surgeon and my hearing has been completely restored. Dr. Wade you made a profound impact on my quality of life. Without your diagnosis I would have remained hearing impaired at 40 years old You restored my faith in doctors. Enjoy retirement.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Just called to make an appointment for a consult on a deviated septum surgery that I wish I did a couple of years ago as Dr. Wade so wisely suggested only to learn that he retired yesterday. He was a great doctor and will be missed. As for me, you snooze, you lose. And by snooze I mean I was diagnosed today with Sleep Apnea and that surgery Dr. Wade suggested might have been the cure.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

We were his late patients and he is the kindest Gentleman with a Dr degree. he is as on now Retired. he has been a wonderful human to all . Thanks you for giving your purpose to all the people you cared for Dr. And may your family member be at peace, Time for you to do all the things you love. Arts, Car, Daughter. much thanks. Russ from you last day of work. now play.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Dr. Wade is an incredible doctor. He really takes the time to assess you in your appointment and answer all of your concerns. This could explain the fact he tends to run behind schedule but i would rather see a doctor that cares than be rushed and feel like a number. The receptionist was extremely pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Wade is very knowledgeable and also very personable. He is thorough and takes the time to explain things in a way that normal people can understand. He also takes time to listen to you and your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I will not go back and ultimately asked for a referral to see another ENT. I felt like my two visits there were a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Wade is an amazing individual. magnificently empathetic, takes patients concerns seriously and most importantly was able to treat my ailment right away. Unfortunately, I did have to wait over 3 hours for my "scheduled" appointment but considering the experience I have had with other ENTs, I will wait for him gladly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I have to agree with the last writer. Dr. Wade is amazing, but if he cannot keep a secretary, then something is horribly wrong. All of my other doctors have had the same receptionists/secretaries for years. They are obviously well respected and treated fairly. I suspect, as the writer below, that the issue is not with Dr. Wade himself, but this other woman in his office which was mentioned. I am familiar with her as well, and she is terrible. Perhaps if he got rid of her, he could keep a secretary and a smoother running office. I consistently wait 2 hours to see him...don't get me wrong, he is worth the wait, but it would be nice to be able to plan your day around a Dr. Wade appointment.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015