You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alice Klinkhoff

If you are a patient of Dr. Alice Klinkhoff then you are a very fortunate. I've had so many diferent Dr's. in my life it's mind boggling at times, but to say I am blessed to have the very best in what B.C. has to offer in terms of those Dr's...well that would be a understatement. Not only is she the best Rheumatologist, Dr. Klinkhoff has made sure that I have also been sent to the very best of surgeons in Canada, from hip replacements, shoulder replacements, knee replacement Surgeons and the list continues. I cannot stress the difference that makes to someones life both physically emotionally. I don't know of, or have I ever heard of another Dr. that goes extremely long distances from her office to travel so her patients don't have to that also says so much...Thank you greatly Dr. Alice Klinkhoff for all your care and dedication over the years.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

She has been my doctor for about 10 years and since the first time I met her, I had all confidence in her.....she is very caring and very through-al. You might have to wait for a 1/2hr. or so for the appointment but it is very worth it! Very much appreciate that I can email her any time I'm having a flare up and she gets right back to me and gets me into her next clinic!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Klinkhoff for about 12 years when I was first diagnosed with Lupus in my 20's. She has always treated me with the utmost respect, phoning me at home when my lab work is wonky, helping me get special authority for expensive medications and referring me to other specialists when my problems went beyond her scope of practice. With her help I was able to go into remission and have a child and hopefully one more. She is kind, gentle, knowledgeable and gets right to the point. I am so thankful that I found her all those years ago and feel the best that I ever have since my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I am a 36 years old mother of a 7 year old who was diagnosed with RA 6 years ago. Dr.Klinkhoff has given me and my family our life back!! I had a Rheumatologist proir to Dr.Klinkhoff who did not listen to me or my symptoms. I was so close to sinking into a depression when my mother in Ontario found Dr.Klinkhoff's info from the Arthritis Association. Dr. Klinkhoff was gentle, kind, understanding and extremely knowledgeable. I used to not be able to get out of bed in the morning and now I am running and gardening and being the best mother and wife that I can be! I am shocked that other people have negative things to say about this Doctor. She has literally fixed me and she always knew she could. I love her confidence, it always gives me the strength to keep going. Thank you Dr.Klinkhoff for everything!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have never commented about a doctor. She is one of the rudest doctors I've met in a long time. Refuses to listen and stands up indicating that she's about to leave when asking a question. She needs to retire and I am shocked she treats some patients like this. I even want to go further as complaining to the board of rheumatologist about her. Really really shocked about my experience with her. Please do not go to her. I thought she would be good since she has an impressive resume.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

She's abrupt, rude, condescending, and if the diagnosis doesn't jump out at her, it isn't 'there'. She had a very poor way of relating to me, as I saw here with other statements/ratings. I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

She is a sharp, straight talking, don't mince words dr. Love it. She'll tell you what she knows for sure, and what is uncertain. How to take yr meds, and when to be wortied and see her right away. Love her!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

How can I rate someone more than a 5. If I could... she would get it! You've heard the expression "I owe my life to her" that's my Doc. I never thought I would live a productive life again. Once in her hands, I was and am thoroughly checked over on every visit: the joints, the meds, new issues, old issues, and even has an interest to ask a personal question. Back in the beginning, I received steriod injections into joints when the pain was unbearable on short notice. She is an exceptional doctor, knowledgeable, kind, and to the point. Your appointment time with her is whatever it needs to be, shorter or longer, to make that thorough assessment. In my books she's the best in the profession!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have seen her for 18 years. First I have to say she's a really good doctor. Although sometimes I find it difficult to communicate with her because she is a little bit passive, but if you are well prepared with your questions, she can always give you a satisfied answer. Second, make your appointment earlier, it usually takes one and a half to two months.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Alice Klinkhoff's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "If you are a patient of Dr. Alice Klinkhoff then you are a very fortunate. I've had so many diferent Dr's. in my life it's mind boggling at times, but to say I ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She has been my doctor for about 10 years and since the first time I met her, I had all confidence in her.....she is very caring and very through-al. You might..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Klinkhoff for about 12 years when I was first diagnosed with Lupus in my 20's. She has always treated me with the utmost respect, phonin..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 36 years old mother of a 7 year old who was diagnosed with RA 6 years ago. Dr.Klinkhoff has given me and my family our life back!! I had a Rheumatologist..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have never commented about a doctor. She is one of the rudest doctors I've met in a long time. Refuses to listen and stands up indicating that she's about to ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Useless, lacks knowledge and common sense. Basically you can order blood tests for yourself & diagnose yourself. Avoid her! "

April 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "She's abrupt, rude, condescending, and if the diagnosis doesn't jump out at her, it isn't 'there'. She had a very poor way of relating to me, as I saw here with..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a sharp, straight talking, don't mince words dr. Love it. She'll tell you what she knows for sure, and what is uncertain. How to take yr meds, and wh..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "How can I rate someone more than a 5. If I could... she would get it! You've heard the expression "I owe my life to her" that's my Doc. I never thought I would..."

September 16, 2014