Ratings for Dr. Juri Klopper

Dr Klopper was the best Dr to come through LLb!!!! never have i come across a Dr who cared so much for the ppl he worked with... you have made a big impact in my life Jurie.. RIP you absouletly touched a lot of ppl,, Too bad it was sooo sooon

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr.Klopper is amazing doctor not only did he finally find what was wrong with a family member but the compassion that he showed was truly what we needede at the time .Unfortunely the out come was a loss for our family but i know Dr.Klopper did everything that he could it meant so much to our family.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr Klopper is compassionate, caring and an excellent familt physician.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

He sent me to a specialist to check for cancer and thank god for him I'm alive today. Other doctors just gave me meds while my cancer kept growing. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I really like Dr. Klopper, I wish he was here all the time. He takes the time to listen and he talks to the kids when he needs to ask them something that I may not know.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Klopper was my family doctor when pregnant w/my fist son in 02. Had he not been such a good doctor and well trained, I don't know if my son would be here today. Fantastic doctor. LLB is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

DR KLOPPER is a very caring doctor.Treated a family member of mine very impressed.Finally gave us a diagnoses .Would recommend this doctor. Prognosis weren't good but still treated my family member right till the end never gave up .Thank you DR KLOPPER .

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

I adore Dr. Klopper. He's always made me feel special when I go to see him. He takes the time to make sure I understand everything. I am seeing him because I am pregnant and when I leave he always says something that makes me feel like I'm being a good mom and doing a good job. I also like his sense of humour and get the feeling he really listens and cares about people. I'd definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr.Klopper is a very caring and compassionate physician. He is thorough and extremly smart. I would trust dr klopper completly. keep up the good work. We hope you stay

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Klopper is the best, he cares, he is very thorough, and even calls me at home to make sure things are going well. How many of you can say that about your Dr?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007