Ratings for Dr. Yuen T. So

I do not feel this doctor listened to me. As with the other commenter here, I have been to excellent doctors and found Dr. So dismissive. I do not feel this was worth the time and effort and travel expense for a problem I have dealt with for years and has greatly affected my quality of life. He seems burnt out and should probably retire. This gives me an overall bad feeling about Stanford. I expected so much more. I'm leaving not knowing any more than when I came. For a cutting-edge facility (supposedly) I was expecting cutting-edge information. What he told me is easily available on the internet but the internet can't treat you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

He has an amazing reputation that I am afraid he did not live up to when I went to see him. It took me months to get an appointment, and then he said that I was just nervous and that is what is giving me problems. (That is not the case. I have been evaluated by better doctors and they found I had a stroke among other things) The younger man who works with him was fantastic, but Dr. So was very domineering and condescending towards him and constantly cut him off when he tried to suggest anything. His report that he wrote from out visit is very inaccurate which makes me think that he didn't listen to anything I said. Maybe he is good for some medical conditions, but I would not recommend him to anyone who does not have a textbook case of something.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. So is the best, I would urge anyone with myasthenia gravis to go see him. He is not always punctual, but he will bend over backwards to make sure you are receiving the best treatment and will answer any & all questions. Best neuro, if not best doctor, I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2005

Dr. Yuen T. So's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim