Ratings for Dr. Patrick Davitt

He helped me find everything that's been going on other doctors dismissed for years and referred me to many specialists. He has a mix of casual and formal depending on how long you've been his patient, and I feel like both a cared for friend and patient with him. I'm glad to have him as a doctor, he's helped me with so many things over the years and I couldn't thank him enough

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Not a good docotr, seen him many times and he is in it for the money. He is never willing to consider more than one of my symptoms per visit even though they might be connected. Im in pre-med and he doesnt really know his stuff but on the bright side he doesnt bs a solution and instead refers you to a specialist, in my case the wrong type of specialist. Not considering more than one symptom is a huge problem for me though. The rating on this site is way to high. Also no one has mentioned his extremely crude receptionists which makes me suspicious as to the validity of these review; if you check dr. wadhwa's reviews ,where dr. davitt works, they are mentioned numerous times.

Submitted September 20, 2014

Superb and helpful. Takes his time and doesn't rush even though extremely busy. Very good manners and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr Davitt has been my doctor since 1993. He is an excellent physician and a compassionate human being, both knowledgeable and understandable. None better.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

So impressed with Dr. Davitt - what I noticed first was that he really listens. He doesn't jump to handing out prescriptions which I also really appreciate. I very highly recommend Dr. Davitt.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

He was fantastic to deal with, informative, and genuinely concerned for my condition.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr.Davitt has been our family doctor for almost 15 years now. He always takes time with me. Since English is not my first language, I appreciate it very much. Thank you Dr.Davitt!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Gives a more thorough examination. Does not treat his patients like morons. Many doctors brush away your questions as if to say "it's so complicated, you won't understand". Dr. Davitt does not do that. He does not make you feel you're beyond understanding or beneath his level of education. Or is it just that many of the older doctors "profile" their non-white patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

This is a great doctor and he truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to really listen and find a solution for your problems. He takes the time to call you personally. I would recommend him to anyone and in today's health care system he is a 1 in a 100,000. We are lucky to have a doctor of his caliper in our city.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

This is the kind of Doctor that should be copied by all ne GP's. He really cares about all his clients, and listens well. He makes you fell like a friend. I would recommend his to anyone looking for a Doctor who cares and really understands the true meaning of "health care". It is a shame there is not more Doctors like this Man.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008