Ratings for Dr. David Lorenzen

Dr. Lorenzen is absolutely the best dr. I have ever known! As a pilot and a patient, I admired and respected this man for too many reasons to list here. Read the other comments and ask yourself if you have ever heard of such praise before of a medical professional. I have not! Happy Days to you Dr. David Lorenzen, my doctor and friend, always!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

the best no one could ever ask for a better doctor thorough cares have NEVER found a comparable doctor

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I am a former patient of the doctor and was wondering if anyone knew how to get a hold of our files. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

My family would could have been a shambles without his quick diagnosis prompt care and excellent referrals ..and this was consistent ..through 3 generations.......AS much a friend as a doctor . We all miss his care since his retirement..... Very thankful !!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Never rushed, always time to listen. very knowledgeable. will be missed if he retires

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Lorenzen has excellent diagnostic skills; he listens to his patients and skillfully analyzes the blood work and other tests which he has ordered. He is infinitely patient, kind and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

the most kindest considerate, wise knowledgable doctor. He has always diagnosed me correctly

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Great service, very caring and honest. Dr. Lorenzen delivered me over 30 years ago and my whole family still goes to him. Dr. Lorenzen saved my mothers life in the 90's during an annual check up by spotting a mole he did not like the looks of, did a biopsy... turned out to be skin cancer and she is alive now more almost 20 years later because of him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Lorenzen has treated me as a Cdn and USA Pilot. He has been most thorough, and knowledgeable. He imparts his wisdom to his patients. That's rare today. Great bedside manner. I'm 300 miles away..it's worth every dime!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Very poor office and appointment management. My very ill mother showed up for an appointment and he had no idea why she was there. Couldn't locate test results for her. Father died while a patient of many years (not his fault!) and he never mentioned it to my mother in subsequent visits. Not very engaged I guess.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009